× Chapter Nine ×

Mirabel's POV
I was hiding behind a flower pot with Tio Bruno. He's advising me about what to do. We were looking at Isabella's door until I saw.. Camilo. He's finding me, "Mirabel! Mira?! Where are *coughs* you..? Miraa!!" He looks unwell and worried. Worried about me? I don't feel good, he worries about me after all. And I? I thought I'm nothing to him. Oh what have I done.. I should've woken him up. We could've figured something out together. I'm making him worry about me.
–"Mirabel.."
–"..."
–"Mirabel!!"
–"A-HUH? What's wrong tio??"
–"You're spacing out, I said I gotta go now." he smiled.
–"uh okay!" I whispered aloud.
–"Come visit me sometimes after you save the miracle?"
–"After I save the miracle, I'm bringing you back home, Tio Bruno."
He gave me a warm smile. Bruno, I'm gonna miss you until I make everything back to normal. You're returning home soon. "Knock knock knock knock knock, knock on wood. *gasp*" and with that, he left for his place. I sighed, gotta complete this mission Mirabel!

Bruno's POV
I feel better. I feel better after talking with someone after a long while. I'm gonna miss Mirabel. I'm gonna miss Antonio too. I miss my whole family. Talking with two of my family members makes me want to talk with the other members. "Okay ratty, back to our place!" I told the rat who was sitting on my shoulder.

Camilo's POV
I'm searching for Mirabel from the morning. I kinda feel sick, for I slept with soaked clothes and even in the morning I was wearing it, but I didn’t stop searching for her. Why should I? She's missing because of me I guess. I searched for her around the house, and now outside. I even tried transforming to a kid thinking she might be hiding somewhere and called her name. But it didn’t work. Heavy wind blowing outside the house, I saw Abuela talking with the town people. Dang, it’s cold.

Mirabel's POV
"Isa?! I'm here.. ready to be a.. better sister!!" I said as I entered her room. Her room is perfectly decorated, flowers everywhere.
–"You think everything's alright? The Guzmans ran away yesterday, the family's super upset, Mariano's nose looks like a smashed papaya, and you’re here to be a better sister?" She said, a purple flower in her hand, her bed coming down. Ugh, such a drama queen. Wait, she's blaming me for what happened yesterday?!

–"Isa—"
–"I'd only forgive you if you do something." she said coming towards me, a face with a frown and smile. I tried going forward, but her obedient strong vines stopped me.
–"Apologise. For ruining my life." she said with a grin in her face. YOU- AH SHE THINKS I RUINED HER LIFE?? SHE'S THE OVERDRAMATIC ONE WHO'S.. okay nevermind. But it's hard for me to say sorry when I am not.
–"I.. am.. Sowrey.." her smile widened. "That your life is SOO great!"
–"Out."

Camilo's POV (After a while)
Uhh, I'm so tired already. I didn’t even take my breakfast properly. I didn’t get the time. Everyone else in our family is searching for her as well. The sky has cleared out a bit, the sun is lightly shining. Abuela was talking with the Guzmans. Just then, I heard singing voices, from Casita. Mirabel's voice! Well not totally mirabel's, there's Isabella's voice too. They're on the rooftop!
–"♪Seize the moment, keep going!♪" Flower grows all over the town, one hits Mariano's nose. Aw man, pathetic. What's with them?
–"♪Hey everybody, clear okay?♪" The flowers spreading colours. A smile appeared on my face. Finally. I can see Mirabel happy.
–"♪Making waves, changing mind~♪"
–"♪You’ve changed mine!♪"
–"♪The way is clearer 'cause you’re here~
And well I owe this all to you, what else can I do?♪" Abuela started running towards Casita. I followed.

I saw them hugging

I saw them hugging. The cracks are healing!! Mirabel you’ve done it!!
–"♪Show 'em what you can do!♪" The miracle candle glowed brighter.
–"♪What else can I do?♪"
–"♪There’s nothing you can do!♪"
–"♪What else can I do?♪"
They fell down in a pile of flowers. I entered the house, but my smile faded when I heard Abuela say, "What is going on?!!"

Author's Note
Hope y'all enjoyed it! Do not forget to rate my story if you like it! Sorry for late update, it's not like I'm out of ideas, I was just busy with some other works. And also, I had to delete the cover of my story cuz the original owner came and told me to do so. Well I didn't use the real image I just edited it but anways I'm fine with the present cover, but tbh I reallyy loved the previous one. Sooo my present cover, is it good? If ya tell me I'll change it you know. Any anime lovers there? I just finished  'Laid-back Camp', it was super Kawaii so can any of you suggest some kawaii anime? I'd love to take your suggestions!! Tysm for 6K reads minna-san😭😭. I love you all *gives flowers*💐💐