07

The next day.

The boys decided to have fun today since they rested all day yesterday. After they arrived, they fixed their things and slept until the next day morning.

Not all of them slept that long. Only Heeseung and Sunghoon while the others woke up and had dinner together.

Right now, they're setting up a grill inside the house. They're going to do barbeques and samgyeopsal.

Sunghoon, Engene, Jungwon and Sunoo are just sitting and chilling since their partners are in-charge of cooking.

"So how's married life?" Sunghoon asked.

"Good and fun" All of them answered. I forgot to mention but yes, they're all married now.

Heeseung and Sunghoon will be celebrating their third anniversary in a few months. While Jake and Engene will celebrate their second anniversary, Jay and Jungwon celebrating their first anniversary so as Riki and Sunoo.

"Aren't y'all planning to have kids yet?"

"Jaeyun and I are planning to have one, maybe after our second anniversary"

"Jay and I are still talking about it, but we're both sure that we'll be getting one soon"

"I think it's too early for me and Riki, he said he'll wait until I'm ready"

"When will you be ready, Sunoo?"

"I'm ready, I'm just looking for the right timing" Sunoo answered. They gave him a spicy look that made Sunoo laugh.

"How about you, Hoon? How's your life with Heeseung and Hoonseung?" Engene asked.

"Well, it's fun. I'm so happy because everytime Heeseung is not home, Hoonseung's always there. Having a child is so much fun than you think, it'll ease your boredom at home. I used to get so bored before because I'm alone and just wait for my husband to arrive but not anymore"

"Aw.. I want a baby now" Jungwon said. Suddenly, a pair of arms were wrapped around his shoulders.

"You want one? Should we make one later?" Jay whispered right on his ear. They all laughed when Jungwon's face reddened.

"Fuck you, Jay. Go back there!" Jungwon said. Jay chuckled and kissed Jungwon's cheeks before going back to where he was earlier.

"Damn, looks like Jungwon won't be able to walk tomorrow"

"No, what are you talking about? Shut up"

"Oh, come on. Don't tell me you two haven't did it before?"

"W-we already did"

"See!"

"Is Jay good in bed?"

"Yah, Nishimura Sunoo! Your mouth!"

"What?" Sunoo asked and gave Jungwon an innocent look.

"Of course, he is. Duh. It's Jay" Jungwon honestly said. He thought it's all okay not until Sunghoon asked a damn question.

"Is he rough on you?"

"Oh my God" Jungwon whispered and massaged his temple.

"What? Is he? Answer meee!!"

"What kind of question is that?!"

"It's a normal question, Wonie"

"Of course, it's not. Imagine someone asking you if Heeseung hyung is good in bed and if he's rough on you. Bet you won't answer that"

"Heeseung is good. Rough? It depends on our mood" Sunghoon answered honestly, totally un bothered. Heeseung, who heard his husband's response, sighed.

"God. Baby, you're getting too dirty there, huh" Heeseung said. Sunghoon just rolled his eyes.