A time well spent with Rakuzan Team.

Start from the beginning

The three Rakuzan second-year players stop. They didn't know how Akashi would react. Will he do it? (Hayama did his almost similar dare earlier.) Or will he get mad at Mayuzumi? To their surprise, Akashi looks calm as he gets his phone and looks for a certain number.

The four watch as Akashi looks straight at Kuroko's eyes. The two youngest are now staring at each other. Akashi clicked the call button, still staring at Kuroko, then they heard it.

They heard Kuroko's phone ring, indicating a call. The three froze; Mayuzumi confirmed his suspicion. Kuroko slowly gets the phone out of his pocket and answers it. He put it in his ears, doing all of that without leaving Akashi's eyes. Everyone waited as to what will happen next. Mayuzumi didn't know if he should be mad or what.

"Hello, Tetsuya. I love you." Akashi speaks, looking straight at his Tetsuya's eyes. He wants to convey his feelings loud and clear.

They then wait for Kuroko's response, is the feeling mutual? Does he know even back at their middle school? Is this the first confession for each other or not?

"I love you too, Sei-kun." Kuroko honestly answers. He's glad. So glad that Sei-kun is keeping his promise. He missed Sei-kun so much that he forgot what his big brother's reaction would be. Said big brother is still deciding on what he should do.

"Can we talk, Tetsuya? Just the two of us, for a moment?" Akashi smiled, the phone still in his ears. He stood up and offered his hands at Tetsuya, who accepted it and ended their call.

"Please excuse us," Kuroko said while Akashi guided him out to have some privacy.

It only took a minute to finally hear Mibuchi squealing like a high school girl. Hayama and Nebuya are still speechless by what they had just confirmed. And Mayuzumi then sighs he is right. But if his little brother had a relationship even back in middle school, does that mean Akashi hurt his little Tetsuya more than the other Miracles? Mayuzumi can't let that one slide easily. Boyfriend or not, NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO HURT MAYUZUMI'S LITTLE BROTHER. Not the Miracles nor Akashi himself.

"I can't believe this. Sei-chan and Te-chan's feelings are mutual. And they call each other Sei-kun and Tetsuya" Mibuchi cooed. He now ships the two and plans to start a fan club of them. Secretly, of course, or else Sei-chan will kill him.

"Akashi is just the same with Kotaro. He always liked Teikou Phantom this, Teikou Phantom that. No wonder." Nebuya said, like Mibuchi, he's happy for the two youngest and is supporting them.

"Cute! They look so cute together! That's why Akashi seems mad when we mistake Tetsu-chan as Mayu-nee's boyfriend HAHAHAHAHA" Hayama commented. He thinks that the two youngest relationships are part of why they support him in courting Shun.

"Ne, are you okay Mayu-chan?" Mibuchi asked when he noticed Mayuzumi's silence. If the big brother disagrees with the relationship, it will be trouble. Mibuchi can't let that happen.

"Hell no. That devil incarnate is actually dating my little brother. That devil midget hurt my little brother. No." Mayuzumi said without showing any emotion, but the displeasure was apparent.

"Now, now. Mayu-nee, it looks like okay with Tetsu-chan now, right?" Hayama said nervously.

"That's because Tetsuya is an angel." Mayuzumi's said proudly, uh, is this some sort of brother complex?

"Well, maybe we just wait for them to come back," Nebuya said then he invited the three to play the game console again.

---

When they get the privacy, they are looking for. Akashi pulls Kuroko into a hug. He misses this. Having Kuroko close with him is the only thing that can calm him. Vanilla, the sweet vanilla scent, is something he longs for. This close contact, tight embrace, Tetsuya in his arms. Perfect, everything is.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please." Akashi mumbled. He is not exactly sure what he is apologizing for or pleading, but it feels like the right thing to say. Sorry, it may be because of everything that he had done before. Please, for everything he wants them to be now and in the future.

"It's alright Sei-kun. Everything is. I miss you." Kuroko said as he tightened his hold on Akashi. He may be hurt from before, but he loves Akashi and the rest of the Miracles. That's why he had done his best to bring this Akashi back. To bring Sei-kun back. He's successful, and he's grateful for that.

They stay there for half an hour, talking, apologizing, reminiscing, and confessing their love all over again. And reconciling with each other. A promise not to let go of one another, never again.

They come back inside, holding each other hands. Their mood seems lighter than earlier. Mayuzumi eyed them, staring at his little brother. He's happy. Tetsuya's happy.

"Chihi-nii, I'm sorry. I'm supposed to tell you personally back in middle school, but you never once visited, and I, too, never visited you during that time. Sei-kun is my boyfriend." Kuroko said he knows how his Chihi-nii hate the Miracles, Sei-kun included, but that is due to basketball matter. He knows that Chihi-nii is smart enough to connect the dots and hate Sei-kun more.

Mayuzumi sigh. Tetsuya looks at him with those eyes, full of certainty, conviction, and hope. He looked at Akashi, who met his gaze and tightened his hold to Kuroko's hand. It may be Tetsuya's decision, but he knows that Mayuzumi-san's words matter too. Mayuzumi smiled at his little brother. What he is thinking will be a matter between him and Akashi. He'll talk to Akashi about it. But not now.

"I always support you no matter what, Tetsuya," Mayuzumi said while ruffling his little brother's hair.

"We'll have a talk, but not now, Akashi. Hurt him again, and I'll kill you." Mayuzumi then said to Akashi as he glared at the midget devil incarnate.

"Yes, of course. And I will never hurt him again, future brother-in-law." Akashi replied seriously.

"Future what now?!?" Mayuzumi is bewildered by what he heard. Not even an hour pass and this little devil testing his patience again.

"Arre, not planning to let him go, Akashi?" Hayama asked when he got the implication of Akashi's word.

"Not a chance," Akashi responded as he put his hands on Kuroko's waist.

"Then, is Sei-chan and Te-chan will get married? I'm so proud!" Mibuchi said dramatically as if he's a proud parent of the two.

"Why, of course, we will." "Yes, it's a promise we hold dear." Akashi and Kuroko said at the same time that made Mibuchi more excited, Hayama and Nebuya fully support. And Mayuzumi lost. He can't accept that his little brother will get married in the future. For him, Tetsuya is still the same 3 years old kid his father introduce as his younger brother. But as long as Tetsuya is happy, then maybe it's okay.

After that, they spend the rest of the day talking more, then resting. In the end, the brothers send their visitors out. Akashi kissed Kuroko's forehead while saying his goodbye.

The rest of Kuroko's stay in Kyoto was spent talking and bonding with his big brother. Their closeness is something that will never change no matter what may happen. They also visited some places in Kyoto with the insistence of the older Mayuzumi, happy to see both of his kids growing so well. Then Kuroko's last day, much to Mayuzumi's displeasure is spent with Akashi. Slowly but surely, everything is really doing well. And Kuroko couldn't ask for more.

FINALLY DONE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING.