Chapter 1 : Is it a bunny? (1)

Start from the beginning

'...Hmm.. it's not that hard. I can do it another day.'

- Cale, the earlier, the better. It is a curse after all.

Super Rock added.

Cale frowned even deeper then clicked his tounge in frustration.

'I really want to do nothing today.'

Cale walked down the fifth floor stair.
The shiny marble wall along the stairs reflected Cale's grumble face.
He hates to work but he still does it anyway.

- You are a really good child, Cale.

The Sound of the Wind praised Cale.

- Well. Looks who always taking care of him since the first time she met Cale.

The Crazy Priestess bragged about herself.

- Cale being a good child has nothing to do with your presence here. It was because of me. I always keep him healthy even after he almost broke his plate.

The old man of The Vitality of the Heart suddenly spoke. It was rare for him to voiced himself like this.

- That great beige dragon was the one who repaired Cale's broken plate. Not you. Also, it's all because of my guidance that Cale become as kind as he is now.

Super Rock also joined the conversation.

The ancient powers are all so chatty today.

'And why are they arguing about useless things like that? Arguing about my small deed of kindness is pointless. Everyone have done good deeds after all. It's not something to be flex about.'

Cale sighed and put the red diary back in his spatial pocket.

Cale at first never really cared about this original body's backstory. But since gaining The Annual Ring of Life, Jour Thames. He felt like he needs to know more about his, Cale's biological mother.

Jour Thames has asked Cale for a help to lift the beast curse.

'I still need to do it anyway.'

No matter when it is, Cale is the only one who could destroy the curse since he is the only human who has ancient power Fire of Destruction.

'Ah. There they are.'

Cale saw Choi Han and the children from afar. They were playing catch together. They looked so happy. But that game looks tiring and kinda boring.

Cale shook his head. It's not his place to judge any games since he has never play any of them.

Cale turned back and went to the kitchen. He came back with a big jar full of chocolate cookies.

'The children must be hungry.'
Cale smiles gently as he walked toward Choi Han and the children averaging 10 years old.

- You are not only a good son, but you also a great father. Sob sob! It's only been 2 years since I raised you. Now you have grown so much.

The Crazy Priestess suddenly become emotional.

- Cale, please don't forget us when you finally has your own happy biological family. Sob sob.

- You will become busier when you have your own family and might ignores us since you will have your own cute children and wife. Sniff sniff.

Super Rock and Jour Thames also chimed in and started sniffling.

'....?'

Cale warm smile has gone and it's replaced with his usual frowning face.

'What kind of shitty drama are they playing right now? Have they become crazy since they have been use less?'