Chapter 1: I WANT AN iPOD! NOT A WOLF!

Summary:

Takashi got a nice iPod player and I got a perverted wolf for my Christmas present. It's not a normal wolf I'll warn you. One Christmas Eve the wolf climb over to my bed and the next morning I saw an amber-eyed guy lying next to me!

-o-

Eri’s POV

I looked dead as I stared at the hairy brown little wolf below me.

Today was Christmas Eve, the day I was waiting for. Takashi and I live alone in a nice big house as dad work in America. Dad never came home for Christmas, but I never complain because he always sends us the best presents until now. I looked over to Takashi, who held up his iPod player.

"Wow, this is the best!" I heard him say. I look down at the wolf, which was looking straight at me.

I wanna rip off that amber eyes off his socket.

"Onii-chan?" I called.

"What?" he answered not taking off his eyes with his NEW iPod.

I’m jealous, REALLY.

"Let's switch presents!" I hollered as I held the wolf in front of his face. Takashi leaned back as he stepped away from the wolf.

"Yeah right, dad got that for you not me" he stated. I clicked my tongue as I set the wolf back down.

"This is not fair! I don't want this for my Christmas present. Why can't I get an iPod too?" I asked brusquely. Takashi ignored me as he listened to music on this iPod player. I never understand why dad got me a little wolf. He must know that I hate taking care of animals.

The last time I took care one is a gold fish. Yeah, a gold fish. Don't ask what I really did to that gold fish.

Suddenly I felt a hairy substance around my leg. I looked down and the little wolf was sniffing all over my feet. Then I felt a wet liquid around my feet. I looked down again and the little wolf was gone and left me a pile of yellow liquid.

"AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I hollered out loud.

"You better clean that up Eri" Takashi said as he walked away. I noticed the little wolf was trying to hide behind the trash can. I slowly walked over to the wolf.

"Where do you think you’re going?" I asked, angrily. I held the wolf up.

"You know what, I can send you back if I want to" I said to the wolf while grinning evilly. The wolf gave me a sweet look which didn't impress me at all.

"If you don't want to go back then you better behave" I said. The little wolf sighed. I went to my room as I carried the little wolf in my arms. The little wolf snuggled closely to my chest, which was disturbing. I held the wolf away from me.

"Just to warn you, I don't like when animals cuddling around me. So please don't do that" I warned him. The wolf jumped out of my hand and went into my bed.

"Hey! Get away from my bed!" I said, terrified. The little wolf sat proudly on my comfy bed. I grabbed the wolf from my bed and set him on the ground.

"Stay!" I shouted. Surprising, he did. He sat still on the ground looking at me.

"You better not make a mess" I warned him. Today was a long day. Maybe I should take a hot bath. I walked toward the bathroom and stepped into the tub. The water was in perfect temperature. I relax myself.

SPLASH! I noticed the little wolf was in front of me, swimming with his tiny feet.

"How did you get in here?" I asked the wolf. Then I realized the wolf was drooling. Why was he drooling? I wonder……………….

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I hollered out loud. I quickly got dressed and held the wolf by his collar. I quickly ran downstairs where I saw Takashi making dinner.

"TAKASHI!!!!!!" I shouted.

"What is it Eri? Don't tell me he made a mess again?" he said as he grinned.

"THIS WOLF IS PERVERTED!!!!" I hollered as he held the wolf toward Takashi.

"How so?" he asked while rolling his eyes.

"While I was taking my bath, he sneaked in with me and he was DROOLING AT ME!!!" I yelled out.

"That's a good one Eri. Maybe he's hungry. You didn't feed him since he got here" said Takashi.

"And why would an animal be drooling at you?" he stated. I looked at the little wolf. And it seemed like he was smirking at me.

"Are you smirking at me?" I asked to the wolf.

"Animals can't smirk." stated Takashi. I looked at the little wolf again. My eyes are gone weird or this little wolf was smirking at me. Right then I knew that this wasn't an ordinary wolf.

"Eri, the wolf is not perverted and there is no way it can be. So get ready to eat dinner." Takashi was right. There was no way this wolf could be perverted. Well this was the first time that I ever taken care of an animal so I guess I'm a little frustrated.

The day went by so fast and Christmas Eve was coming to an end. I picked up the phone and dialed Natsume’s number.

"Hey Nat?" I said as I watch the little wolf walk by me.

"Hi Eri! So what did you get for the Christmas present from your dad?" Natsume asked. I looked at the little wolf dully.

"A wolf" I said simply.

"WOLF?!" I heard Natsume hollered out loud.

"It's a baby wolf" I explained. I heard Natsume sighed in relief.

"Oh ok, but isn't it dangerous?" she asked. I looked at the wolf, which was cuddling around me.

"Nope, it's harmless" I replied as I push the little wolf away from me.

"Don't forget the Christmas party at my place tomorrow" reminded Natsume.

"Ok well see you tomorrow" I said as I hung up the phone. I turned off my light and went into my bed. Then I felt a hairy substance under the blanket. And wouldn't you know, it was the little wolf.

"Didn't I told you that you can't be in my bed?" I said as I pick up the little wolf and place him on the floor. I watched the little wolf walk slowly away. I ignored him and closed my eyes.

End Of Eri's POV

--

Ends up here. Uploading Chapter 2 later.