"Guys y/n's back!"

Soon enough, all five witches came down with bright toothy grins.

"Y/N!" Zoe shouted, running down the stairs and attacking me in a hug as Cordelia watched with her arms crossed accompanied by a sad smile. "Oh my god I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Zoe," I sighed, embracing her hug as well. Queenie had a huge stupid smile on her face, creeping towards me with her arms open.

"Hey bitch," she said with a laugh.

"Hey Queenie." Then Misty joined with her adorable grin.

"Hey cutie," she giggled, pulling me in as well.
Madison just stood there with her arms crossed, staring me up and down.

"So Cordie, was all the money you spent on paradise rehab worth it? I'm guessing not, considering this bitch's state right now," Madison scoffs.

"Madison, she just got home," Cordelia scolded, motioning an angry hand towards me.

"Wow Madison, did you really miss me that much?" She just lets out a relieved laugh and pulls me into a hug.

"You bet your bony ass," she laughs.

"y/n come upstairs we need to talk. Girls," Cordelia said sternly, prompting the girls to go their own ways and whereabouts per usual.

***

"Dr. Staple called," Cordelia started as she put away the last of the laundry that was on her bed in which I was laying on, throwing a pair of balled-up socks at the ceiling and catching them.

"Shit," I said in a non-caring voice, not taking my eyes off the ball.

"She's worried y/n and so am I. She says you're still totally underweight and you should've stayed a lot longer," she said, finally averting her attention to me rather than the laundry.

"I was authorized to leave, Cordelia. I'm eighteen today. Thanks for the card in the mail by the way. 'appreciated that," I giggled, catching and throwing the socks again.

"I would have visited you again until I got news you planned on leaving the next day. ...She said you made little to no progress y/n."

"Yeah, so I left. Clearly she wasn't helping," I scoffed. Cordelia then catches the socks in mid-air, making me look at her.

"y/n."

"What Cordelia. What? I had a chance to leave so I fucking left. ...Do you know what it was like there? A bunch of fucking horny ass middle-aged, mostly depressed women living with a teenager?! You saw when you visited! I had to go to dinner every night. I didn't have to eat I just had to sit. Just sit while everyone ate and stared at me and my empty plate. Dr. Ellie locked the bathroom doors 30 minutes after every meal and would take away privileges every time I didn't eat something. That was until I got the fucking tube. That you agreed to.

"y/n I-"

"I'm not fucking finished. Some of them would just whisper to me in the hallways how beautiful I was and touch me or something like that and say that I should eat. ...Then there was Diane. She was there because she fucking stole a baby from a hospital and raised it as her own, making her believe she was sick her whole life. I really trusted this woman at first before I knew her situation. I confided in her because she was so kind to me, like a mother. Well, guess what?"

Cordelia just stood and listened, nibbling on her bottom lip in anxiousness as I continued.

"One night I wake up and Diane's in my bed, holding my body and running her hands all over me...fingering me. ...She asked if I would eat for her if she fucked me. People go to that place when they're not sick enough for rehab or mental hospitals and Diane was crazy. I knew that. She already went through all that shit. But a woman like her wouldn't last a day in a mental hospital now so I didn't tell anyone. She had supposedly come so far but clearly not. Cordelia I hated it there. Yeah it was like a damn mansion inside but it felt so crowded. So yes, I took the first opportunity I could to leave," I said the last sentence a lot more harsh with tears running down my face.