Chapter Thirteen

Começar do início

Tony moaned softly, putting a little more pressure behind it as he pressed them together again, then again. Finally, there mouths were dancing together in a long awaited reunion. YN was breathing harshly as her hands lifted to sift into Tony's hair, her long fingers pulling at the strands and making Tony groan into her mouth.

"God, you-" YN nodded, swallowing Tony's wanton sounds into her own mouth. "Just you." Tony finally got out, pulling back only enough so that he could meet YN's eyes. "You're a sensory overload, and I can't get enough of you."

YN chuckled, pecking Tony's lips again softly, making the older man's eyes flutter shut. "Just wait until I can move again." Tony stuttered over his words as YN giggled, pressing against his chest so she could breathe in some air that didn't cloud her senses with expensive cologne and whiskey. The last thought made YN pause for a moment, her eyebrows furrowing. "Have you been drinking?" She asked, looking to Tony accusingly.

Tony licked his lips, hesitating to answer. "Just needed something to boost my confidence," YN raised an eyebrow in question. "You're not the only one who gets nervous, Silver." YN laughed, Tony watching in both satisfaction and a hint of guilt for lying.

"Okay, well, I'd prefer you just come to me, without relying on booze." Tony nodded, smiling cheekily at her. "Not that you'll ever listen to me."

"Oh, I could listen to you talk about the science behind grass growing, and I'd still swoon over you." YN glared at Tony, her face heating up as her skin was swallowing in red.

"You did that on purpose, asshole." Tony grinned, lifting his hands up in lieu of apologizing.

---------------------------------  

YN winced as she moved back to the bed, the nurse helping her prop herself against the edge. It had been a week since the incident and YN was moving more freely as it got closer to her discharge date. Tony had barely left her side, and it had left the woman reeling in an overwhelming state of happiness.

As if hearing her thoughts, Tony entered the room wearing a closed off frown. YN's expression soon fell to mimic it as the nurse finished her routine and bid YN a goodbye. YN settled into the bed, watching Tony with concerned eyes.

"You alright?" YN asked, her confusion deepening as Tony jolted, as if he didn't even realize she was there.

"Huh?" He asked before shaking his head, painting a very unbelievable smile on his face. "Oh, uh yeah."

"Liar." YN chuckled, holding her hand out for him to take. Tony stared at it for a moment before getting to his feet and sitting by her. "You know you can tell me anything, I'll be here for you."

Tony nodded, looking down to their conjoined hands. His head was pounding from the conversation, heated disagreement even, that he'd had with Natasha a moment ago. He had spent all week trying to tamper with his guilt, that ate at his stomach so much so the only thing he was able to stomach was the whiskey he drowned himself in each night he left YN's room.

"What is it?" YN frowned, shifting on the bed, crossing her legs. "You look like you're about to either throw up or cry, and I don't like either option." Tony chuckled humorlessly, moving closer to YN on her bed. "Tony, c'mon, you're scaring me. Is this... Is this about us?"

"No!" Tony shouted, lifting his hands. YN was about to release a relieved sigh when Tony winced. "Well, yes."

"Do you not want this?" YN whispered, pushing down her emotions. "Because, I don't think I can go back to being friends with you now-"

"Just, no... That's not it. I want this." Tony confirmed, intertwining their hands. "It's just, there's something I have to tell you." YN nodded, blinking her wide eyes up at him. Tony clenched his teeth, trying to find the right words. YN smiled encouragingly at him, squeezing her fingers around his. "I... did something awful. When you first came to the compound."