Chapter 4

Chapter 4: The Third Room

"Hey, is everyone okay? ", I hear Zoey asks us.

I look around and I can't see anything it's dark.

"I can't feel my extremities.", I hear Ben say and then I hear a noise.

A light turns on and I look up to see a neon light on.

"8 Ball Tap Beer", says on the neon light.

"What the hell", I mutter under my breath.

"What is that?", Ben asks us.

All the lights turn on and I look up. I see a pool table upside down.

Everything is upside down, it's like a bar but it's upside down.

Everything in the room is upside down.

It would be like if you were in a bar and we're standing on the ceiling. This is so fucking confusing.

At least, I'm not cold anymore. I can feel my hands again.

"This is confusing", I say looking up.

"Sure, why not?", Jason says looking at the pool table.

"Well...glass half full, at least it's warm in here. ", Mike says taking off his jacket.

Then, I feel the whole room moving like an elevator. I hold on to the ledge on the wall looking around.

"Oh, my god."

"What's happening"

"What is this", I ask them holding on.

The whole room starts moving fast. I'm terrified now.

"Are we moving", Mike asks Jason.

"Yeah. Hold on.", Jason says and I close my eyes scared.

I can feel the room moving fast and it's really scary. "What, are we going up?", I hear Mike ask.

"Yeah.", Jason says to Mike.

I feel the room move up and then stop immediately. "How many floors is this building?", Jason asks.

"15 to 20 floors.", Zoey says and I shake my head scared.

"Well, I'm guessing they didn't shoot up here for the view.", Mike says to us and I stand on the floor slowly.

I look around the room. Then, a ringing happens all over the room like a phone ringing.

I look up and I see a red phone ringing on the pool table on the ceiling. How can we get that?

The phone keeps ringing. "How are we supposed to answer that?", Mike asks us pointing to the phone.

Then, the phone falls and Mike catches the phone. We all look at Mike to see what he hears.

"Hello?", Mike says bringing the phone to his ear.

Then, a ringing happens and I cover my ears in pain. "Son of a bitch!", I hear Mike say holding his ears.

I let go of my ears and I look up, music starts playing. "God, that's loud. And it sucks.", Ben says referring to the music.

"Oh great, we're going to die to elevator music.", Ben says covering his ears.

"Guys, hey, this door up here doesn't have a handle.", Jason says and I loop up at the yellow door.

How the hell do we even climb up there where the door is?

"I think we're looking for a doorknob. Let's see what we can find.", Jason says as the music plays.