Chapter 2

Chapter 2: The First Room

I'm so excited that I'm might win $10,000 by an escape room.

This is the change that I need for my life.

I have a shitty job and I could finally help people for the money.

I want the money so I could help people for kids and all the people who need help.

My mom was a doctor and my dad was a brain surgeon.

I wanted to be like them so I could help people like them.

I made a promise to myself after they died at the car accident.

I get dressed excitedly and grab my phone to go to the Escape Room.

I get in my car and drive to the secret place or whatever. The address is really sketchy.

I kinda of don't trust it but I want to help people for my deceased parents.

I don't really know if I'm going to be great at escape rooms but I really want to try.

I make it to the address. I look at the building and it's really tall, it looks really sketchy.

I park my car and I see only a few cars which surprised me because I thought a lot of people would come.

It's a little strange but ok. I get out of my car and I see a guy that looks like a homeless person smoking.

I can't judge though, never judge a books by its cover.

I go up to him. "Is this the escape room.", I ask him confused and he looks at me.

"Apparently it is.", he says and I look at his cigarette. Smoking kills.

I go up to the building.

"Yeah, I know. It's going to kill me.", I hear him say behind me and I chuckle under my breathe.

I enter the building and it's looks empty like abandoned.

I go up to the front desk and see a guy on the computer smiling.

"Is this the escape room", I ask the guy to the front desk.

I look at him and he smiles weirdly.

"Your ID", he asks my and I grab my ID from my bag.

I hand it to him and he smiles and pushes it to me. Then, he puts a name tag on me.

"Give me your phone for no taking pictures please", he says smiling and I smile awkwardly giving him my phone to him.

"Floor three", he says to me and I nod going to the elevator..

The door opens and I get in. Before it closes a girl with blonde hair comes in.

"Hi", I say to her and she nod at me.

"Hey", She says to me awkwardly.

The elevator door closes and we wait in the elevator awkwardly.

The door finally opens and we both get out. The building still seems abandoned which is really sketchy.

I walk into the room and open the door to see other people.

I see a guy with a beard sitting down on the couch. I see another guy sitting on the couch chair.

Then, I look around and I see a girl sitting on the couch awkwardly. I sit on the couch by the girl.

I see the blond girl knocking on the window clearing her voice.