"You guys better not do anything bad while you're gone." Charli stood with her arms crossed, a serious expression fanned her face. "And who do you think you are young lady?" Dixie scoffed at the sass her daughter held. When she looked at her, she was reminded of a little version of herself, just happier.

She may have looked like a tiny version of Noah, but in her heart she was the exact copy of her mother. The way they act. How they think. Even how they speak.

"Your amazing daughter." A snarky smile came across her face. "Yes you are. Love you." Dixie leaned down to kiss both Charli's and Blakes foreheads. After Noah reciprocated the same action, they made their way to the door. "Have fun you two."

Dixie smiled, grabbing Noah's hand as he stood beside her. "Thank you mama Beck, we will."

---

"I missed this. Just the two of us." Sitting in the car, admiring each other, Dixie and Noah let the waves crashing from the beach enter their ears, filling their bodies with complete peace. "I did too baby." Noah squeezed her hand, letting her body shift from across the seats, sitting in his lap.

Her chest brushed up against his own. His fingertips slightly traced the small to her back, slowly and gently making its way up. "Fuck I love you." Dixie's voice was soft as she let the intimacy between the two of them soak into her body.

She missed having Noah all to herself. She missed being able to see him every second of the day. To not have to worry about her kids walking in on them when they're having alone time.

"Not more than I love you." Noahs lips were wet on her soft skin, bruising it as she gently sucked and bit. Marking his territory on her neck, he left bruises. Bruises that were for sure going to turn purple.

"Noah." Her body was now grinding up against his. His hands wandered around her whole body until they gripped her hair, his lips still attached to her neck, leaning the little bruises everywhere, down to her collar bone.

"Wh-at if someone se-sees us." Her body didn't want to leave. She was already so attached to him, that not getting what she wanted, would most likely make her go insane. "I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck." His lips were rough when they touched hers. His tongue took over her whole mouth, leaving her completely powerless against him.

Their mouths worked in sync together, only building up their frustration more. Wanting- needing more, they started to undress each other.

Noah's cold hands blazed the back of Dixie's back, unclipping her bra with his fingers, removing the clothing from her body. His eyes made their way down, admiring every aspect of her. Not a single detail about her went unnoticed.

He could she her body, covered in hives from the cold air touching her skin. Her hair was already messed up, sticking to her face. Her cheeks were a bright red like they usually were.

"Your fucking beautiful dix." Her eyes lit up in the moonlight which was shining through the windows. The only sound you could hear were the waves crashing along the shore, and their own sounds. "Your not so bad yourself."

Her fingers traced along his abs gently, the static connecting between them.

Their movements weren't quick. They admired every part of each other, letting themselves feel everything they possibly could.

When it was the two of them, they had all the time in the world. Not a single thing could interrupt their love for each other. What they felt was buying anything they could ever explain. Nor comprehend themselves.

This night wasn't some "quick fuck." It was yet another way they showed all of their live for each other. It's not disgusting. It's not meaningless.

It's everything and more.

---

Life isn't easy. It throws curves at you. It does everything in its power to put you down. It can make your whole existence feel pointless. Life itself isn't meant for greatness. Life isn't something beautiful that was created just so that we could live.

Life and living aren't the same thing. Living is making everyday worth it. Making sure that everyday is better than the last. Reliving a day isn't an option. You just have to keep moving forward, holding onto the especially good days with memories.

It's hard to find someone, or something for that matter, that makes you happy. Something that makes you feel content even when days are bad. Something that especially makes you feel safe. Makes you feel like you can be yourself. Not some person who others want you to be.

Having kids. Getting married. Those are all options, they're not reality. You have to make your life happy. Meaningful. Or in other words, worth living.

Having something that is worth holding on for. Finding someone who you love more than life itself. Living a life that you wouldn't trade for the world. This is what life is about. Your life to be exact.

You need to find your light in the dark.

Noah and Dixie did. Now look at them. They found their lifelong happiness. They created a life together. One that, like I said, they wouldn't trade for anything.

That drunken night at the bar was all they needed to thrive in this difficult world.

Bad days are normal. In fact, their recommended. You just need to make sure that you have someone on your side to help you get through them. Someone who can understand you when you don't understand yourself.

"Our humanity is all that we have and all that illuminates an otherwise dark world."
-Noah Beck

---

When writing this chapter, I did everything that I possibly could do delay it. The thought of this book ending gave me chills. But finally, I can now say this book I find myself in the characters of this book extremely, and I can relate . Which is why it was so hard for me to finally put it to an end. This book means the absolute world to me, and as sad as I am that I am no longer going to write anything for it anymore, I am so extremely with how it turned out and how far I've come. Thank you all so much for the support, I truly do love you guys so much. I hope you guys enjoyed, and I hope you all are ready for what I have in store for you guys soon.
-Jovana

Also the reasoning for the song is because I feel like it related to them so much and their whole story.
Word count: 1853