The LEGO Movie 2: Fan Version

The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part (Fan Version)

(Before we begin our story, I just want to let you know a few things. 1. This is a fan-made version of The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part, and that The LEGO Movie 2 belongs to Warner Bros. Pictures, LEGO System A/S, and The LEGO Group. 2. Sweet Mayhem will be unmasked at the beginning of the story instead of the climax, so if you see anything like "without her helmet" or "kicking her helmet away" during the story, it's because she won't be wearing it at all throughout the story. And 3. My OC character named Donny, a brick-built robot character you'll learn more about as the story progresses, belongs to me, and me only. If you want to know what he physically looks like, look at the photo on the cover. Thank you. And now, on with The LEGO Movie 2: Fan Version!)

Name: Donny
Gender: Male
Species: Robot
Occupation: Best friend
Voiced by: James Corden
Bio: Just to let you know, this is Donny. He's a robot that Emmet makes in this story that keeps him, Lucy, and Unikitty company in Apocalypseburg. He might have tiny claw arms and small wheels, but he is still considered a part of the Master Builders. Speaking of, he is truly a one-of-a-kind builder, using more industrial-looking (and colored) parts for builds. Whenever Donny builds something, he tries to always add a steampunk vibe to his creations. Sure, he's often sweet and caring of his friends, but, like Unikitty, he has a bad side if you mess with him.

5 years ago, in the real world, a young boy named Finn told his dad, The Man Upstairs, who was obsessed with perfecting his LEGO bricks and characters, that he could be the Special if he believed he could be. Finn has created a well thought out story of how a ordinary construction worker named Emmet from Bricksburg found the legendary Piece of Resistance and teamed up with Wyldstyle (a.k.a. Lucy), a rebel, Vitrivius, a wise old wizard who helped Emmet become a Master Builder (but died and became a ghost), Batman, a self-centered DC superhero, Unikitty, a cheerfully happy unicorn-cat hybrid, Benny, a spaceman obsessed with spaceships, and Metalbeard, a robot-pirate thing with a thrilling thirst for revenge, to stop an evil tyrant named Lord Business (who was based on Finn's dad), who wanted to glue the LEGO worlds together using the Kragle (a tube of Krazy Glue with some of the letters scratched off). Finn and his dad had finally finished their story...when something happened that changed Bricksburg (and the whole LEGO universe) forever. "I gotta tell you something." The Man Upstairs said to his son. "What?" Finn said in wonder. "Now that you'll come down here to play, guess who else is coming down to play?" "Who?" Finn questioned. "Your sister." The Man Upstairs said. Finn was so shocked, that all he could say was...
"What?"

Meanwhile, in Bricksburg (Feb. 7, 2014, 5 years ago)...

Everything was finally awesome. Emmet and his friends, Lucy, Unikitty, Batman, Benny, and Metalbeard, along with President Business and Ghost Vitruvius (who all had just saved the world) were all sitting on the Double Decker Couch, having a party. "Well, looks like things turned out smoothly, right guys? WHAAAAT?" Emmet said to his friends before looking up to what looked like something straight out of War Of The Worlds. A million colorful spaceships were in the sky. Suddenly, 3 aliens popped out. "We are from the planet Duplo, and we are here to...destroy you." One of the aliens said, in a child's voice. Emmet (on the other hand) got all his friends together, and said the only thing he could say. "Oh man."