As he walked away, I caught Sonia looking at us. Our eyes met and she walked away. I sighed. I wasn't looking forward to the conversation in the future. She wouldn't stand around and do I say nothing.

Fortunately for me, she didn't speak to me in class despite the partner work. I kept thinking back to Alexander's siblings. If anyone would know it would be those three. As soon as lunch rolled around, I met the girls.

"Did you know Prince Rothchester has siblings?" I blurted out as they sat.

Sandra placed her tray down. "Yeah. Kind of," she said. "The Royal family doesn't talk about them much though."

"They don't want competition," Amber added.

"Aren't they like ambassadors?" This was Brissa.

The other two girls stopped and thought. It seemed like I was the only out of the loop. That was another thing I had to look into.

"I don't know," Sandra said. "I feel like I've heard rumors but nothing concrete."

"Same," Amber agreed.

"If you want I can ask on the Forums. A lot of fans out there are willing to share their knowledge."

"Yeah," I said. "That would be help­ful. Thanks."

Then it hit me. I wanted to know ev­erything but I wasn't getting my hands dirty. I had other people do it for me. Which begged the question, was I committed to this at all?

"Amber, can you send me the link?" I asked. '"I want to look too."

The girls shared a glance.

"Sure," Amber said with a smile.

We scarfed down our food. There never seemed to be enough time to enjoy it now-a-days. I waved at them as they went to catch their transportation to their internships.

My phone buzzed. Miss Melanie had sent me a message. I didn't have to go in today. Then another message came in. Joseph was outside. On the way out, I sent a message to Alexander.

'Yes.'

'See you soon.'

On the way over, I was a bit upset he hadn't called but he'd sent me a message. Play it cool! I told myself. You haven't seen him recently.

Trevor greeted me at the door. He took my backpack.

"Pleasure to have you with us again. His Highness is in his room."

I frowned. "Is he okay?"

"See for yourself." Then he added," Dr. Daniels was here earlier."