INTRODUCTION

"ROMEO" sergio shouted on his son. they were staying in the infamous house in toledo that sergio got back, not that long after the heist he pulled off 33 years ago. "yes papa?" romeo said walking into his " office ". "ive gotten in contact with everyone we said we wanted. they shall all be here in the next 1-3 days." he said proudly to his son watching his face light up with joy. "thank you papa" romeo said with pride as he hugged onto his father. "anything for a heist my boy" sergio said as raquel stood at the door smiling at them.

-

"JULIETA, CAMILLA" anibal shouted up to his daughter who were in their bedroom. julieta sighed and looked at camilla. "yes padre?" camilla shouted down. "come here! your mother and i want to talk to you both!" he shouted up again. julieta rolled her eyes along with camilla. julieta followed her sister down the stairs and into the living room, then sat next to her on the sofa. "okay, so, you know denver?" theyre mother said. "daniel? the one with the hot son?" julieta asked as anibal laughed a little. "what your mother is trying to say is, you guys have both been offered a space in the next biggest heist.." anibal said to his daughters as camillas's face was now full of concern and her sisters lit up with joy. "your joking?" julieta asked as anibal shook his head smiling and julia shook her head toward camilla. "WOOHOO!" julieta said throwing herself onto her father. "are you going to papa?" she asked. her father shook his head. her smile faded away. "are you going mom?" she asked toward her mother who also shook her head. "oh" she said getting off of her father and slowly going back upstairs.
she opened the box inside her desk drawer which had all of her fathers memories from his heists he pulled off. she searched through it for the picture of the woman he always spoke about... tokyo oliveira. she found it and took it out of the box and stared at it. she sank back in her desk chair and admired the picture. even though tokyo wasn't around, she knew she was watching over her. from the stories her father told, julieta's biggest inspiration was tokyo, she wanted to be just like her. julieta could feel someone's presence around her but she didn't take her eyes off of the picture. "are you okay..?" her father asked. julieta kept staring at the picture. "yeah" she said now smiling at it. "what are you looking at?" he asked coming closer. she waited until he could see the picture and now they were both staring at it. "i want to be just like her." julieta said. "so you're gonna do it?" anibal asked. julieta turned round to face him. she nodded.
camilla looked at her mother in shame. she didn't want to do this, but she knew her sister was going to want to. "mom, i don't think i can do this" she spoke. "it's okay, you don't have to if you don't want to.... but you're sister is definitely going to want to" julia said to camilla. "i know.." she sighed. "she wants to be just like tokyo, or silene, whoever. but she wants to be just like her, and i just know that it's not gonna end well. someone's gonna get killed, or she'll get too attached to someone and they'll get killed." camilla told her mother as she nodded. "well, if you want to do it, you can. but you're sister is definitely going. and you said you'd always protect her" julia said walking away.

-
"HEY AXEL, COME LOOK AT THIS" santiago said shouting up to his 'son'. axel ran down the stairs into his 'fathers' office. "what's up?" axel asked leaning on the back of his chair that he was sitting in. santiago was staring at his computer emails. "it's sergio marquina." santiago said to axel. "mm.. who?" axel said trying to jog his memory but couldn't figure out who. "ahh.. the professor." santiago stated as a smile grew upon axel's face. "what is he saying?" axel asked santiago. "his son, romeo, is holding a heist. they want you." santiago smiled at romeo. this has always been a dream of his, just to be like his mother. "i'm doing it."axel stated as santiago nodded at him.

-

"CINCINNATI FUCKING LISTEN TO ME! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" daniel shouted up aggressively to his son who wasn't listening to him. "I DONT CARE WHAT IT IS" cincinnati shouted back. "fucking asshole" daniel muttered. "that's your son, danny" monica scolded at him. "well does he want to do this fucking heist or not?!" daniel shouted at monica. "i'll talk to him" monica rolled her eyes and snatched the letter from her husband and went upstairs. "cin, look." she said opening his door as he swivelled round in his gaming chair. "mom, i said, whatever it is, i don't care!" he said to her. "well, your dream would be coming true" monica shrugged sitting down on her sons bed. "what?" cincinnati asked. "you've been offered to be in a heist." monica said as cincinnati's face relaxed. "really?" he said. monica nodded. her phone started to ring. "oh?" she said confused. "who is it?" cincinnati asked. "julia. julia martinez" she said confused again. she answered the call.

"hi julia! long time since we've talked!" monica said down the phone. "yes yes.. has cincinnati been offered a place in this heist too?" julia complained. "yes, he has. has jules and cam?" monica asked. "yes. they have. i think it's an awful way to do this. plus, the mint has extra guards now?! how the hell will they do this!" julia complained. "well.. it's sergio marquina's son, julia, it's basically just a smarter version of sergio!" monica joked as julia laughed. "mom can you get out!" cincinnati shouted at his mother. "say hi to julia!" monica said jokingly. "wait.. is her daughters going?" cincinnati asked. "how come? you like julieta don't you" monica said teasing her son. "shut up. are they?" he asked. "i think so." monica said.

-

"CAMILLOOOO" mattias sung to his son. "yes padre?" camillo said back from his room. mattias and camillo lived in a two bedroom apartment right next to the beach. just the two of them. "you've been offered a space in the heist!" mattias said going into his sons room. "wait really?!" camillo said with shock. "mhm! are you gonna do it??" mattias asked. "hmm.. i think so, i think it'll be fun, you know. and i think it'll be good for the experience.." camillo rambled on. "shall i tell sergio your doing it??" mattias asked. camillo looked at his father. a smile slowly grew on his face and he nodded his head. "great! so shall i call you palma? like i did when you were younger?" mattias smiled. "that's exactly the name i was going for" camillo smiled.

-

"ALEJANDRA! IM NOT GONNA ASK YOU AGAIN, COME HERE!" martin shouted at his daughter for the 10th time. alejandra slowly got out of her bed, staring at her phone and went through to the living room. "hmm?" she asked still staring at her phone. her father sized. "alejandra, put the phone down. for once. please?" martin pleaded. "what do you want me for?" alejandra asked putting her phone in the back pocket of her jeans. "remember andres and his brother sergio?" martin asked. "yeah, the guy you talk about endlessly" alejandra said jokingly but her father didn't find it funny. "sergio and andres' sons, romeo and martin, are hosting a heist. do you want to take part?" martin asked his daughter but made a face as if to say she has to say yes. "suppose so" she sighed and pulled out her phone again. "alejandra andrea berrote put your fucking phone back in your pocket" martin said angrily. "actually no, give it to me" he said changing his mind. "what the fuck! no!" she shouted back at him. "alejandra give me your fucking phone. now." martin ordered. she slammed her phone on the table and walked out.

-

"SAMUEL! COME HERE!" mirko shouted enthusiastically at his son. "what's up?" samuel asked his father running through to his room. "you got a place in the heist!! are you gonna do it? i need to let sergio know as soon as possible" mirko said rushing his son. "i'm not sure yet. do you think i should?" samuel asked. "it's up to you sammy, but i'd be very proud of you if you did it. in favour of nairobi and oslo." mirko said smiling. "hmm.. now that you've said that padre, i'll do it. in favour of them both. and in favour of you. i won't let you down" samuel said to his father with a big smile on his face.

-

now that romeo, sergio and martin had all the people they needed, they were ready to set this heist up.