V. JOEY'S ASS

JOEY'S ASS!

• • • •

In a Theatre, the gang and Millie were sat in the audience, waiting for a play of Joey's to start.

"Ooh! Look! Look! Look! Look, there's Joey's picture!" Rachel grinned, pointing at the programme, "This is so exciting!"

"I know." Millie grinned, Teddy putting his arm around her.

"You can always spot someone who's never seen one of his plays before. Notice, no fear, no sense of impending doom..." Chandler said, eyeing Teddy, Millie and Rachel.

"The exclamation point in the title scares me," Phoebe said, gesturing to the programme, "Y'know, it's not just Freud, it's Freud!"

The lights then dimmed.

"Oh, shhh, shh. Magic is about to happen." Ross grinned.

The lights went up on the stage, showing Joey in costume, talking to a female patient.

"Vell, Eva," He said in a very odd accent, "ve've done some excellent vork here, and I vould have to say, your pwoblem is qviiite clear."

Teddy jumped as his friend burst into a song and dance number.

"All you want is a dingle,
What you envy's a schwang,
A thing through which you can tinkle,
Or play with, or simply let hang."

***

The play had finally ended and everyone was applauding the cast. As soon as the cast left the stage, the gang all groaned and sat down heavily.

"God. I feel violated." Rachel groaned, leaning into her brother.

"Did anybody else feel they just wanted to peel the skin off their body, to have something else to do?" Monica asked, making Millie raise her hand.

Meanwhile, Chandler's gaze was transfixed at a woman across the room, "Ross, Teddy, ten o'clock."

"Is it? Feels like two." Ross groaned.

"No, ten o'clock." Chandler stressed.

Teddy checked his watch, "Chandler, it's half nine. But you're close."

Chandler sighed, using gestures to explain, "There's a beautiful woman at eight, nine, ten o'clock!"

Ross perked up, "Oh. Hel-lo!"

"She's amazing!" Chandler gushed, "She makes the women that I dream about look like short, fat, bald men!"

"Well, go over to her!" Monica encouraged the man, "She's not with anyone."

Chandler scoffed, "Oh yeah, and what would my opening line be? 'Excuse me. Blarrglarrghh.'"

"That's what Teddy first said to me." Millie shrugged.