{44} ヤンデレ {44}

Start from the beginning

I quickly ran to my room and locked the door behind me. My eyes darted around the room and I began pushing my dresser over to the door.

"Y/N.....don't be s- fuck it, LET ME IN" he snapped as he slammed his hand against the door and I quickly shook my head before running over to grab my phone.

But it wasn't turning on.

"Dead.....? No" I whispered as I quickly put it on the charger and the sound of Sanzu's rampage on my door had gotten louder and louder.

How the hell did he know where I lived?

And why is he here in the first place?

Is it because of that stolen card that he used?

That's not my fault!

"Find a weapon...."

Would I even be able to use it against him?

I looked down at my phone but it still wouldn't turn on "Damn it....."

Sanzu smashed through a part of my door causing my heart rate to speed up and I quickly grabbed a baseball bat that I had kept in my closet.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed and he reached his arm through the hole that he made so that he could unlock the door but I quickly slammed the bat onto his arm causing him to screech as he withdrew his hand "BITCH-.....I'm sorry, I didn't mean that.....just please let me in so that we can have a little chat" he said and I scoffed "AS IF.....we can talk perfectly fine from here"

He sighed "Fine....I have an address that I need you to go to" he said and I narrowed my eyes "As if I'd go anywhere with you!" I snapped and he groaned "You don't have to go with me, but you do need to go" he continued "I'm sure that you have some suspicions about your little boyfriend" he said and my eyes widened slightly "You know Ran?" I questioned and he laughed "DO I KNOW HIM? A lot better than you do, sweetheart~"

What does he mean by that?

"Where exactly do you want me to go?" I questioned and he sighed before going silent for a moment causing me to panic a bit.

He reached his arm back through and I was about to hit it again before he showed me his phone screen.

"That's.....a street" I mumbled and he groaned "Obviously, there's an alleyway besides it" he continued "If you go there, then all of your suspicions will be answered.....I'm trying to help you out" he said and I sighed "You're a criminal" I said quickly and he gasped "Really? I haven't noticed, anyways I'm not the only one that's got a little secret" he said as he moved his hand up and down.

I know where that street is.

I sighed "Ok I'll go....." I said quietly and he hummed "Now open up" he said and I scoffed "I'm not a fucking idiot, get the hell out!" I said quickly and he removed his hand before looking through the hole that he made.

"Did you seriously hit me with a baseball bat?" He questioned and I slowly lowered the bat that was in my grasp "Maybe....." I drifted off and he laughed "You're amusing, I'll drive you there so that you don't have to walk so late at night"