karasuno unsolved 💪🏽😎

"did you hear that the boy's restroom toilet was clogged?" was all that everyone in the classroom was talking about. y/n sat there and laughed. they heard about the situation earlier in the morning when they were walking with tsukki and yamaguchi to class. hinata had talked about it at practice and yamaguchi had told y/n. she knew it was a cutout of asahi that clogged it.

"who the fuck would flush a asahi cutout down the toilet?" asked y/n while sitting down in her desk, "it had to be someone on the team, maybe noya, tanaka, definitely one of them."

"you can't just assume y/n, what if it was someone off the team?" responded yamaguchi

"nah, it had to be someone on the team, was it you?"

"no, I was with you the whole morning dimwit."

"...you're right, but what if it happened yesterday, I wasn't with you then."

"we walked home together, like we always do, you, me, and tsukishima."

"I hate you, I'll ask noya and tanaka later."

"TANAKA, NOYA, WAIT UP"

they both stopped walking and waited for her to catch up.

"hm, what's wrong y/n?" they both answered at the same time.

"do you know who clogged the toilet, was it either of you?"

"im hurt to see you think it was either one of us who did it," said tanaka, "but I don't blame you, people asked us too, so you're not the only one."

"and to answer your other question, no we don't know who clogged the toilet," noya responded, "but it also could've been hinata, kageyama, or even suga."

"hm, thank you, I'll ask them."

"yeah, your welcome, you can always come to your senpai's"

"oh, nice try, im still not gonna call you that."

"y/n did you really create a murder board for trying to figure out who clogged the toilet?" asked yamaguchi.

"what an idiot, did you stay up all night doing this," said tsukishima,"is that why you didn't answer your phone. the whole group chat was spamming asking for you."

"oh, it doesn't matter, we don't have school today anyways"

they both sat there on her bed and analyzed the board. all the pictures of every member on the team, the red string going from one person to the next, and where they were at and what they were doing at the exact time.

"what are we looking at, there's no one in the middle."

"okay, so I did some research and some thinking-"

"look at you, using your small little brain"

"shut the fuck up and let me finish. okay, as I was saying, I asked hinata what he was doing, he said he was 'walking home with kageyama' and I asked kageyama and he said that they were. I asked everyone what they were doing that day, and asahi didn't even know that it happened. so it had to be one of the third years. and i know what you're thinking, 'how could it be one of the third years' well you see, asahi, didn't know. that leaves 2 other third years, daichi and suga."

"oh, then it had to be suga, we all know daichi wouldn't do something like that."

"that's where you're wrong. you see I asked daichi, because I also thought the same thing, 'no way it could've been daichi, it had to be suga' BUT it was daichi HELPING  out suga. so technically suga didn't do it because it was DAICHI."

"why would he help suga flush a asahi cutout down the toilet?"

"okay, SO, suga had left the cutout in a teacher's classroom for fun, it was dark and no one was in the classroom. the teacher came in and started screaming 'WHAT THE HECK, WHO LEFT A CUTOUT IN MY CLASSROOM, WHEN I FIND YOU I WILL HAVE YOU EXPELLED' and suga panicked, he called daichi, 'hey, I need your help with something.' and daichi was all like, 'yeah, no worries, I'll help you out.' and his solution was to flush it down down toilet."

y/n had then removed the blank piece of paper covering suga's picture.

"what the fuck, i did not just spend my saturday morning listening to you say all of this."

"but you did and I thank you for it."

okay, I got this idea by kim's - user0strawberry - new tt series, so credits to him