ERASERHEADSTANXXX

Start from the beginning

@smallmight

(image attached) 4:56pm

@smallmight

Here you go! This took longer than normal, so I hope you like it!! 4:56pm

@childrenNO

Thanks so much! 5:30 pm

@childrenNO

Btw have you ever thought about charging money for your services? I mean, your work is better than most people with little to no flats.

The idea wasn't bad, but it wasn't easily achievable. Izuku would first have to research different ways to charge and receive money for his work. He would have to set up prices; the more complicated piece, the more he would charge. The young boy would also have to consider how much a person would be willing to spend on a picture. The more he thought, the more doubts invaded his mind. No one would pay for an image they could make themselves. He doesn't even have enough talent or experience to pull off such a thing! After countless hours staring at his dimly lit ceiling, Izuku came to a hesitant decision.

@smallmight

I'm glad you find my work deserving of that but I don't think I could do it, not now at least. 9:15 pm

As the years went on the more experience izuku gained. Eventually he saved enough of his birthday money to buy himself his own laptop. A major step up since his mom seemed to be questioning just what he was doing on hers. The requests got more elaborate and izuku worked hard to keep up with what was asked of him. In his third year of middle school he came to a somewhat nasty revelation.

The sound of his mother's sniffles seemed to reach every corner of the apartment no matter how hard she attempted to snuffle the noise. Her somewhat cubby figure hunched over the dinner table, an uncontrollable amount of tears following down her face. Izuku thought of the irony of how quickly the Midoyrias can break out into tears. It probably ran in their genes. He had just gotten back from a rough encounter with Kachaan, which led him to have a large bruise on his stomach. He stood in the front doorway as he tried to understand what happened. The injured boy's brain worked on the autopilot thinking of hundreds of questions and answers. Had his mother known someone who had passed?

(@Eraserheadstanxx):

Hey.

(@smallmight):

Hi, is there something I can help you with?

(@Eraserheadstanxx):

Photoshop me with Eraserhead I'll give you $20 for one pic.

(@smallmight):

Okay, I need you to send me a picture of yourself and I can finish in a few days.

(@Eraserheadxx):

Sure, I can do that.

"Toga!!" Shiggy yelled.

"How that fuck do I take a selfie?" He hollars.

"Get over here I'll show you!!" She yells from another room.

(@Eraserheadstanxx):

Attachment:5

Here's photos for reference.

Oh.My.God. It's the villain from the attack at USJ. He has to weigh his options here. 1: get more money than what was originally charged. 2:Report him to the authorities and get him arrested like a true hero should.

He went with option one

The green haired boy went to work photoshopping Shigaraki next to Aizawa. As much as he felt guilty, he was making serious cash with this business and needed money for lunch. He wanted those extra Taiyaki. After a few hours of photoshop he finally finished it.

"Okay, now that that's done I'll send it tomorrow" Izuku says shutting his laptop.

(@smallmight):

Attachment:1

(@Eraserheadstanxx):

Oh my god...It's perfect I really have to thank you man.

(@smallmight):

Thank you. I hope that you enjoyed it!

Izuku shut his laptop and swore to himself to never speak of this again. He couldn't risk being expelled from UA for being in contact with a villain. But I mean everyone wants to be photoshopped with their favorite pro hero right? He has an entire folder of photoshopped picture next to Allmight!

As the months went by Izuku's photo commissions went on as normal. After figuring out that he photoshopped a villain next to his teacher he decided to sweep the whole interaction under the rug and hope Shigaraki never figured him out. A couple weeks later, he received a message from the one and only

(@Eraserheadstanxx):

Hey.

(@smallmight):

Hello! Is there something I can help you with?

(@Eraserheadstanxx):

Yeah actually.

Oh no oh no oh no this is bad. What could he possibly want-

(@Eraserheadstanxx):

Can I get another photo?

Oh.

(@smallmight):

Sure! The same kind or anything different?