❥ ᗷᗴIᑎᘜ TᖇᗴᗩTᗴᗪ

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

{let's start with your dear old mother}
{ofc due to age reasons, the triplets and their husbands will romantically be in love with your mom lol}
{Félix and Augustin slowly inherited the yandere tendencies after they married into the family}
{and don't worry, they all still love their respective husbands cause I'm not a monster}

{[M/n] is moms name}

{also = information
And ♡︎ = the actual story}

~🔪~

❤︎ ᑭᗴᑭᗩ ᗩᑎᗪ ᖴᗴ́ᒪI᙭

From a young age, Pepa always admired your mom. She was everything she aspired to be; just the right amount of confidence, love that was large enough for everyone, and just a pinch of tough love. Before she received her gift, Pepa would stick with [M/n] all the time to observe how she acted, her behavior, her mood on certain days, everything about her she knew. Including her daily schedule. After [M/n] cut contact with the Madrigal's, Pepa was distraught. She didn't expect her to leave so unexpectedly. She cried for weeks and weeks in her room, only allowing Félix to comfort her. It took years for her to forget about [M/n]. Everything was fine, until she saw a toddler you, [M/n] and your dad in the streets. Something snapped inside her that day. Something she thought disappeared a long time ago. There was an accident that day. An accident that left a large hole in your family.

Felix doesn't understand why or what this obsession was, but if it made Pepa less cloudy. Then he'd try and embrace it in a way.

Sort of.

❤︎ ᒍᑌᒪIᗴTᗩ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗩᑌᘜᑌᔕTIᑎ

Before Julieta got her healing gift, [M/n] taught her how to cook small treats. Ranging from small muffins to empanadas. And during each baking session, Julieta grew more and more in love with [M/n] style of baking. Even today she still uses the method that [M/n] taught her. After [M/n] went M.I.A, Julieta was stressed. A lot. Which would normally never happen. She cooked unnecessary amounts of food for about 2-4 weeks, and that's when she discovered that she could poison her meals. She didn't know how or why she needed to discovered that. But she decided to keep that information handy somewhere until it could be used.

And used it was. When Pepa unexpectedly brought the [L/n] family into their home, Julieta didn't expect that revolting disgrace of a man who just so happened to be married to [M/n] to waltz into their home like he owned the place. Suddenly that poisoning skill seemed to come in handy.

Like Félix, Augustin didn't know what this strange obsession was or why it seemed to spread throughout him slowly. But if it made his wife happy, then he'd be happy.

♧︎♧︎♧︎

Hmm....It seems like I'm forgetting something or someone.

Hm it's probably nothing.

After all.

【We don't talk about him, r  i  g  h  t?】

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'