⁵: 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧

Start from the beginning

"Good. You can talk to her later, let's go." Bobby said and they dragged Johnny along and off to class before the bell rang.

"Alright. I should get to class." Bailee chuckled as she heard the first bell go off "Don't wanna be late." She smiled "I'll see you later, Danny." She said to the boy and turned around

"Yeah. I'll see you later!" Daniel called out and turned himself around to get to his next class.

When Bailee got to class she quickly took her seat in the back. She got out her notebooks and a pen.

As soon as the bell rang her calculus teacher began the lesson.

About five minutes into class Bobby walked in. All eyes went to the light haired boy as he closed the door and nodded at the teacher apologizing for being late. Everyone quickly put their eyes back to the front as Bobby went to take a seat next to Bailee.

"Wow, Bobby Brown being late who would've thought?" Bailee teased in a whisper as she looked over to the boy sitting beside her.

"It's all Johnny's fault." He whispered back and she lowly chuckled as she looked back to the board

"Of course it is." She said then looked back to the dirty blond "Hey, I'm thinking of throwing a party night. I mean it would be a perfect thing to start the weekend. What do you think?"

"Aren't your parents back home?" He asked and Bailee scoffed

"No. They said they have to go to New Orleans now for four more months."

"Oh, dang that sucks, sorry Bailee."

"It's all good. I've lived by myself for like four- five years already due to their work, another five months won't hurt."

"Ms. Luis, Mr. Brown, is there something you two would like the share with the class with all the whispering going on back there?" The teacher asked grabbing their attention.

"Uh, no. Sorry Mrs. Marr." Bailee said as she and Bobby held back smiles

"Good. Now on with the lesson. Remember the product rule—it is a formula used to find the—" Mrs. Marr's voice drowned out as Bailee began to think of ideas for her party.

When Bailee Luis threw a party—which wasn't often—she threw the best party. The girl would go all out—a night no one would forget—at her last party she had hired a live band and the party stayed alive til four in the morning (it had started at 8pm the day before)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Right after bell for the day to be over Bailee packed up her things and walked out the class with Bobby.

"So, you wanna help me get supplies for the party? We can stop at my house to put our things down and get a drink then head to the store." Bailee said to the taller boy.

"Sure. Tell Johnny or no?" Bobby asked

"Nah. He can figure it out." Bailee said then stopped in the halls "Hey everyone! Party at my house! Starts at 9!" She yelled throughout the halls and a bunch of students cheered and yelled. "Johnny and the others should get the message soon." She smirked