³: 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Alphabet Boy † act I...
spiraling down

╰┈➤ CHAPTER THREE
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ─── 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

♡ 🥋🍻 ✰͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲

♡ 🥋🍻 ✰
͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥
𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲

As Halloween rolled around the teenagers in the Cobra Kai dojo began to get excited for the time of year. Bailee wasn't too excited, she and Daniel would talk and Johnny and the boys seemed to leave him alone for a while being as they never ran into him. But her friendship with Daniel was still kept a secret, scared she would get him hurt just from him being next to her.

The two would hang out when Bailee would tell the group that she had stuff to do after karate and they all believed her, all but Bobby. Bobby had figured it out the day after seeing Bailee talking to Daniel, he had figured out the they talked, they would walk through the halls together sometimes. He would sometimes see the way Bailee looked around when the two were together and he figured out that Bailee was Daniels new and basically only friend. But, he never said anything.

Bailee still hadn't figured out what she was going to be for the school's Halloween dance, the group of boys she called friends were all going to be skeletons and were going to have Bailee do their makeup for them all. But, Bailee couldn't figure out what she wanted to be. She didn't want to wear a pound of makeup just to take it off when she got home and she did not feel like breaking out from the face paint.

So, as students at school helped decorate the gym for the dance Bailee was trying to brainstorm ideas on what to be. It was going to be a fun night so she could be in literally anything.

"How about you be a princess, princess." Johnny suggested and Bailee rolled her eyes but kept his suggestion in mind.

"Yeah, if you still have that one dress from your seventeenth birthday party and the crown you could definitely be a princess." Tommy told her and she began to ponder the idea.

"And if you are a princess we will follow your orders as your skeleton servants." Bobby told her as he smacked Johnnys hand away from the skeleton they were putting together.

Bobby's words made Bailee chuckle as she painted a plastic skull black and decided she would be a princess for the dance.

"Okay, okay. I'll be a princess." She said as she stroked the brush in her hand up and down.