{42} ヤンデレ {42}

Start from the beginning

I felt bad.

Maybe I really did hurt his feelings.

After 15 LONG minutes, we finally reached my house and I unbuckled my seatbelt.

I opened up the door a bit before looking back at him "I don't want you to be up-" he cut me off by placing a soft kiss on my lips "I'm not upset, I'll see you tomorrow" he said and I frowned a bit "Ran.....I need space" I said and his eyes lowered again as I continued speaking "It's Tuesday......so I'll see you on Friday" I said as I hopped out of the car and closed the door.

I opened the back door and took my suitcase out.

"I'll text you later" I said but he didn't even seem to acknowledge what I had said. I sighed and closed the back door before walking up to my own door.

I opened it up and locked the door behind me.

I walked into my room and placed my bag down inside of it. I slumped down on my bed and smiled "It feels so good to be back home" I mumbled as I slowly closed my eyes "....."

My peaceful relaxation was instantly cut off when I heard the sound of my phone ringing.

I grabbed the phone and placed it up to my ear "Hel-"

"Where are you right now?" A familiar voice questioned and I quickly sat up when I recognized it "Mitsuki?" I questioned and she sighed "Where are you, Y/N?" She questioned sharply and my eyes widened slightly "Um I'm at home, why.....what's up?" I questioned and she took a deep breath "You need to meet me right now" she said and I raised a brow "How come?"

"It's about Sumiko's death, meet me at this address IMMEDIATELY" she said before hanging up and I stared down at my phone as a text came through with an address.

I stared at the screen blankly before sighing "What.....about Sumiko?" I questioned quietly before quickly getting up and throwing a hoodie on.

So much for 'staying at home'.

I grabbed my house key and my phone before walking out of the house.

What the hell is going on?

She sounded like she had something urgent to say.....it was starting to scare me and the way that she brought up Sumiko's death.....I don't like where this is going at all.

Does she know something?

Maybe they found whoever did this to her.

The address that she had sent wasn't too far from my house so I was able to walk there.

I was starting to feel sick to my stomach.

Me and Mitsuki haven't spoken since she warned me about Makito and that turned out horribly. I suppose that if she has something else to say then it's probably something that I want to hear.

But what could it be?

I hate being left in suspense.

It's nerve-wracking.

Not knowing what's going to happen next.....it's like a constant nightmare.