De La Hoya

Valt scanned through the small piece of paper. Shu had gone missing today and Free had broke out of the cell. This paper was the only thing they found out from the crime scene.

There were names in it. Names of people Free killed to be direct. Valt recognised all of them to be shown in the news captioned to be killed by the serial killer. Valt and Rantaro looked at the first set of names. Rantaro had told Valt that the criminal's name was Free, nothing else, intriguing the said policeman.

"Here the are. Rantaro said and wrote down the first names of the first four victims.

Deon

Esther

Lila

Aria

"D.E.L.A." Valt read the first letters, then the second, then the third and fourth. He realised none of them made any sense, so he wrote down 'DELA' on another paper. He he was about to move to the second bunch of names when he remembered the orphan boy without the last name. So that means, Valt thought, The last names would have a clue too. He wrote down the last names on the same paper, separating the first names and the last names with a line on the middle of the paper.

Hills

Odin

Yellow

Adams

"HOYA..?" The name ringed a bell for Valt, but he couldn't figure out what. But he knew that was the code, so he wrote 'HOYA' in the same paper he wrote 'DELA'. He went to the next bunch of first names.

Tim

Henry

Evan

Oli

Daniel

Orange

Ronnie

Ella

Valt's eyes widened reading the first letters, "T-T-Theodore..?" He looked at Rantaro, who looked away. Rantaro and Wakiya were the only ones in the police station who knew about the De La Hoyas apart from Theodore, and the former head had supressed the two from telling anyone about the truth of them. And that's why, Valt didn't know about it. He arranged the last names too.

Goose

Lavender

All

Simpson

Shawn

Dimple

Imp

Elizabeth

"Glass die." Valt read, "So that means...Theodore Glass die..?" He proceeded on the next first names.

Peter

Alma

Rad

Eva

Noel

Tessa

Seth

And there was that orphan. Seth. Valt read the code, Parents. What did that mean? He went for the last names.

Koi

Ivan

Lobster

Lin

Edwards

Don

Killed, the word brought chills to Valt's spine. He hated it with all his heart, as his own favourite uncle was killed by Free. Peter Koi. He can't believe he caught the criminal who killed his favourite blood relative, but also escaped from his hands. He proceeded with the next first names.