Devil Civil War #4

Start from the beginning

Zekram nodded at Falbium's words. 

Zekram: Falbium, can you do something? The quickest way to resolve thissituation is for you to leave. 

Falbium lowered his shoulders in response to Zerakum Bael's words, andwith a lazy expression he replied

Falbium:  You mean this is the cheapest way, don't you? Well, I suppose that's thereason why I'm here after all. My goodness ... this is complicated. 

In addition to assisting with strategy, Falbium Glasya-Labolas had anothermission. He was the last resort in case the last line of defense at theResistance headquarters fell.At the border of the former Eligor domain, about two hundred RoyalArmy troops fired aura towards the Resistance troops who guarded theperimeter. It had two flags of the six families descended from MaouLucifer: Lord Agalariept and Lord Fleuretty. This elite force fired apowerful aura that did significant damage to the Resistance Army'sdefenses. The leaders of Casas Agalariept and Fleuretty were in charge. 

Lord Agalariept and Lord Fleuretty: Take Zekram Bael's head, and the direction of this war will change!Fire!"

"Ooooooogh!" 

The elite force was large, and fired endless magical explosions.In the midst of all this, a demon with a titanium body slowly emergedfrom the Resistance's line of defense. The elite troops relentlessly firedtheir magic at the demon. Countless explosions and fire focused only onhis figure and distorted his surroundings.The ground folded and collapsed violently, and dust covered the spacebetween the Resistance Army and the Royal Army, blinding everything insight. Then the dust settled, and there he was, Falbium Glasya-Labolas,standing just there, unharmed. Witnessing Falbium's unharmed state, theleaders of Lords Agalariept and Fleuretty were stunned. 

Lord Agalariept and Lord Fleuretty: Gh .. it can't be. 

The elite forces of both Houses were also stunned by Falbium's unharmedstate after receiving numerous explosions of magic. 

Falbium: I'm sorry, but it won't work. 

Upon hearing these words, the leader of Lord Agalariept ground his teeth.Pointing his words in front of him once more, and he shouted: 

Lord Agalariept: Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!

 The elite force responded to the order and began to fire powerfulexplosions of magic continuously, without stopping.However, the orange aura that enveloped Falbium did not move at all bythe attacks. None of the magic shots that the elite force launched had anyeffect on him. Even under the fire he received incessantly he murmured tohimself without enthusiasm, as always:

Falbium: Ummm, I'm sure you heard about me before. Well, I believe that I am notas well known as Sirzechs. 

Falbium Glasya-Labolas was born with the "Absolute Defense" ability. Hecould, as his name suggests, block all attacks. Falbium's body wasconstantly enveloped in an orange aura. However, this intensified and wasnow extraordinary. Neither an upper- class demon, nor anyone with ahigher ranking, could destroy Falbium's aura.Even the light of the angels, which demons are usually weak in, could notmove Falbium's aura at all.Sirzechs ,Power of Destruction era was the only one that could disableit, but the aura barrier could always regenerate.Just as Sirzechs' body has always been enveloped in "Power ofDestruction", Falbium's has always been enveloped in its "AbsoluteDefense" aura.Falbium always said he would lose if he ever had to fight Sirzechs, and herecognized that he was better than him. It was said that, as of now, theonly demons in the Underworld who are currently capable of doingdamage to Falbium were Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall and Grayfia (and, ofcourse, Rizevim Livan Lucifer). 

However, "Absolute Defense" was not his only skill. There was a fineaura that the lazy Falbium had created for himself. Once the dustgenerated by the attacks of demonic power had dissipated, Falbiumchanged his orange aura and put himself in an offensive position.