Rewind

Kou p.o.v (I need to give him more lines):

"Nene, did all that really happen to you?" I asked hesitantly. She nodded no one could say anything, we all felt really bad for Nene, I mean I know Hanako had a bad past but it wasn't AS bad as this was! Hanako then spoke up, "Yashiro............ What's your quirk?" We all glared at him, I know someone needed to ask but not that soon! "I-It's called rewind, I can basically rewind any living organism. So I can heal people by rewinding their time to when their body wasn't hurt. Since you were once human Hanako I could rewind you back to the when you were human, but I can't change you back into a ghost." "Y-You can make me human again?!" Hanako screamed. "Well yeah, but it'd take a quiet room and a ton of concentration" we soon changed back to a quiet atmosphere. "But Nene you didn't look anything like that girl" I said.  "I learned how to control my quirk at the age 12, but Dadzawa told me to stay here until I'm completely sure about being a hero, so since I haven't used my quirk in a few years my horn disappeared and my body changed, if I use it right now I'll go back to how I used to look" She answered. "Oh, okay" "Also, my real name is E-Eri, but you can still call me Yashiro or Nene if you like!" She said flustered. Dang, a differet name too? How deep can this get?! We all thought in sync. "Come with me, I'll show you my quirk" we all started following her out of the room and went to the garden. "Why're we here Nene?" I asked. "Well, my quirk is rewind so I figured I could just rewind the time of a plant, unless any of you want to be my test subjects!" She said smiling. "N-no thanks" we all said. She then went to one of the biggest plants and touched it, soon a bright light surrounded it and it started to shrink, and it soon disappeared. When we looked back at Nene her appearance changed, her silver hair with teal tips changed to faded light blue hair, her Ruby red eyes were replaced with a shade of dark red orbs, and her most noticeable feature was a horn sticking out the right side of her forehead.(was it left or right?!) She then ran inside saying she needed to change, she came back with a purple shirt with a red ribbon, a pure black skirt with a black belt holding it up, black leggings, and purple shoes. (I'm not very good at descriptions) as I stared at her I felt a arrow shoot threw my heart. Kawai I thought.

Author-Chan:

471 words. So that's all for now!