Three

*August POV*
Damn ma was bad as hell probably the baddest chick I've ever met.I'm wearing a white and blue snapback with some nerds, my gold chain with my black sweat pants and a grey jumper. Last night texting ma was great damn that chick got me fascinating and stuff. So I'm on my way to her shop and when I got there Lay'Kiesha was not there great.

So I ended up buying her some breakfast and some Popeeys for me. When I went in there stood several girls in the shop so I walked up to this one girl. "Hey shawty can you tell me where Lay'Kiesha's office is?"I asked with my sexy ass smile. Shawty was bad got a big booty but nothing like Lay'Kiesha."Uhmm yea ok" she says in a cute little voice but oh well. We got to the office so I went in and damn her office was full of drawings and shit. I sat down I started to get comfortable and shit.

*Lay'Kiesha POV*
I got to my office and when I opened my door there he sat looking all sexy and shit. So I closed the door and walked over to my seat to sit but he already sat there so u just stood in front of him with my ass facing towards his face.

"Damn ma what you trying to do to a nigga"he says finally looking up from his phone. "Oh I'm sorry but your sitting in my seat all comfortable and shit" I say while giggling I was about to grab my breakfast he bought me but looks like he had something different in mind.

He pulled me so I fell on his lap and I could feel his growing against my ass so I just ignored it.

"Hey what do you think your doing?" I ask but he just chuckles and begins to kiss my neck and said "feel" and that's when he took my hand down there and I gasped and he spinned me around and he attacked my lips his and went to my ass and started to grab on it. He pulled my bottom lip and parted it to give him entrance.

I deepened the kiss and I took of his top and he he took of mine and he started to kiss down my neck and he started to play with one of my boobs so let's just say that shit went down that morning.

*August POV*
When we were done having sex we ate breakfast and let's just say I had my dessert before any other meal. We were talking about a lot of shit and I learned a little bit more of Lay'Kiesha and she learnt about me.

She should me dress she made for Justine and oh shit Justine. I checked my phone and of course I had 35 missed calls and 20 text messages from Justine.

"Look ma I have to run see you later"I said pecking her lips four times but at the last one she deepened the kiss while sitting on my lap and told me to tell wifey she says hi and her dress will be done by this week. I know that Justine has been messig around with Trey so I'll leave her ass by this week when she fetches her dress and kiss Lay'Kiesha in front of her just to piss her off.
########################################
What do you guys think so far?