"Where did she meet this boy again?"

"She told me when we went to the mall. Says she met him in the manga section of a book store." The conversation was short, which bothered the siblings as they waited for their younger sister to come back with this so called guy. Thank goodness for her quick work of trying to get out of the crowd. The boy being dragged behind her looked stiff to her siblings, trying hard not to make contact with the other sweaty occupants of the club.

"Mayumi! Look, this is Tachibana!" While the boy did give a rather tight smile, his awkward nature was hard to dismiss. Especially having him stand next to the ever so brightly Leia.

"Hello, Tachibana. I am Anzai Mayumi." The woman stuck her hand out for him to shake. He didn't hide the shock on his face when the lady spoke fluent Japanese. Leia had trouble speaking with him for a bit, so looking at her siblings he thought they might've been the same way. Than again, Leia didn't tell him that her sister lived in Japan.

"Theodore Amos." Naoto gave the taller man the same expression as he did with Mayumi. The woman giving Leia a mischievous stare watching as the boy looked awkward in the area. Leia only glared playfully, thinking her sister was teasing her.

"So how is our Leia?" Theodore spoke, looking down at Mayumi to translate. Once she rolled her eyes, she asked the boy the question and he replied after thinking on it a bit.

"He says she's very extroverted. That she reminds him a lot of his sister to an extant." Leia gave Naoto a smile with her hands clasped in front of her.

"Is...that...a good...thing?" Leia spoke, taking a while to process what she needed to say. Naoto gave her a light giggle, shaking his head yes. Leia told him something in English, which made him frown his eyes and tilt his head. Instead of asking Mayumi to elaborate, Leia instead chose to pull the boy with her along to go somewhere else that wasn't under the eyes of her siblings.

Mayumi rolled her eyes at her sister's display of embarrassment from them. Leia wasn't all that excited to have Naoto meet her siblings, it was too early for it. But how could she avoid them when they were all present at the same party. All she wanted was a quick hello and goodbye. There was not way Leia would waste her time with Naoto having him speak to her sister or brother.

"I don't think Leia would be able to embarrass herself in another language." Theo told his sister as she turned around to get another drink from the bar. Theo quickly leaned his head over when the song On the Floor by Jennifer Lopez came on. While most people took this as a time to rest for a song from dancing, the ones who knew the song chose instead to stay on the dance floor and continue what they were doing. Mayumi turned with her drink to watch some people dance along the beat. Her eyes landed on Leia who was moving her mouth along with the lyrics and hopping around in front of Naoto. The poor boy was stiff and watching as the girl laughed and dance in front of him.

"You don't need to talk to embarrass yourself." Mayumi told her brother. Theo only let out a huffed laugh. Mayumi watched as a group of people started to make their way up the stairs towards the VIP section, her lips frowning in annoyance at the men walking up.

"I would like to not see the same scene I did last time." Theo told his sister when he saw she was growling to herself. He noticed the men walking up into the seating area of the VIP, a couple of them heading straight towards them at the bar. Theo gave his sister a pointed look before moving to have a closer eye on Leia and the boy she was with.

"Hello, Mayumi-chan!" Sanzu spoke as he went to order his drink next to the siblings. Kokonoi and Kakucho followed behind him to get their own drinks.