10 years later

Me, wolf, spike, and claw had all become very close friends. Spike had dark blond hair that was buzz cut and he was kinda on the bigger side.he always used LMGs and RPGs
Claw.., got his name for a reason.. Every time he could. He used his knife to take the enemy down, not stealthily but he would literally run into the middle of battle and start prison shanking. He had brown hair that was kinda long. He usually uses his ak47
Wolf, was probably the most muscular on the group.. One time he was being flanked and he ran out of ammo.. So he then decide to grab the last guy and through his dead corpse at the rest while he was escaping. He has black hair and its buzz cut. He usually uses his M16 with extended mags.
I, Zero, Have dark brown hair and i'm the sniper, i use a USR silenced and extended mags.

Over the ten years, me and wolf made rotations with the elite squad "Ghosts" they were cool, and different. Not many knew about them, not even spike and claw.

Me and wolf probably had the strongest bond on the team. We did everything together. Especially training.

Me and him were training when we got called into boss, just us.

When we got in their he told us we would be going in with the walker boys and taking down a fed base.

We did as we were told and we got ready..

Instead of getting my USR i got out my one and only purple honey badger. It had a fore grip and extended mags. I got out my tactical vest and put 30 mags on it.. I went and checked on wolf and he was ready. As we got in the chopper he through me a beer.

About three hours later, we met up with the boys and we headed toward the base from a mile away.

On the way we took out around three fed patrols.

We finally got to the base and breached the out perimeter. We got to cover as about three-hundred feds came running at us.

After about an hour at least two-hundred were down. Then two choppers came and logan trough me an anti air missile so i took them both down. Then, withy last missile i saw at least 60 feds huddled together near a gas tank.. So i fired, taking out every single one, within 15 minutes the rest were down..

When we got back to base all four of us walked into the command center and told them all the details.. Then elias walked in and gave us each a mask with a skull..

-so thanks to everyone who has been reading, I'm not the best at writing but ive been trying, so sorry for short chapters and incorrect grammar.. But ill do my best.. And i was also thinking of writing a Skyrim book as well, so vote yes or no for it.. Peace-