Night 1

- The Fallen - 

District 4 - Oliver

District 6 - Fred

District 9 - Geroge 

District 11 - Dumbledore

District 12 - Snape

Lavender stays awake all night.

I haven't been able to sleep at all this night. I can't, I'm scared. Someone will end up coming to kill me. I can't think like this though, I am smart. It's almost morning and I can see a tribute just below me now, he's defenseless, I can tell. This is my chance to show that I am not some scared little girl at the Capitol. 

Fleur sees a fire but stays hidden.

It was getting quite late, and the others were cooking our food for the night. I on the other hand spotted another fire in the distance.

"Draco, look" I gasp. There is a fire burning out in the distance. 

"Do you want to go and have this kill?" He asked me, of course, I agree. More kills for me, he must be an idiot to just pass up a kill like this one.

"sure, but if we can see their fire, they can see ours," I said while pointing to our fire.

"Yeah.. ok.. you go and kill whoever is down there and ill put out this fire" After Draco said that I got up and began to walk over to where the fire was coming from, but after a while and Draco and the others were long gone the sound of yells stopped me.

"Stay back, you two" I turned my head to the side. It was Cedric, he was the one with the fire.

"Us Careers will end you" Cedric yelled. As much as I wanted to join him and help him, I didn't and I decided to stay hidden.

Cedric fends Ron, Tom Riddle, and Katie Bell away from his fire

"Careers? It's just you, pathetic" Tom yelled. Katie was backed up behind Tom, holding a distressed  Ron by the wrist.

"And me" Out of nowhere Fleur had jumped out of the bush from the bush, ready to fight.

"Now leave, we don't want to fight you now, I would rather save that for the final" Cedric states with absolute certainty at Tom and Katie, this takes them by surprise and suddenly the due isn't feeling as confident as before.

"and as for you Ron... run as far as you can, what you did was a mistake and it's time to pay" Fleur screams, this makes Ron sprint away like a lightning bolt, and suddenly Fleur begins to chase after him. For a second Tom and Katie stand there with their mouths open, confused before sprinting after Fleur and Ron. Finally, Cedric was alone at last. 

Ginny cooks her food before putting her fire out

I cooked the rabbit that I caught in my snair, thanks to the training in the capitol I was able to learn how to hunt well. After I finished cooking my rabbit I then proceeded to put my fire out. I made sure the rabbit was thoroughly cooked before I ate it because if it was cooked incorrectly I could poison myself.

I couldn't sleep. I already slept so much today that now I can barely manage to fall asleep at all.

Neville receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Cho and I knew we had to act fast, with Fleur gone our chance at leaving would be much easier. We didn't have to even create a plan because the sound of a sponsor filled our ears.

A sponsor for me? It didn't matter though because Draco proceeded to open it as if it was his. This was my chance he was distracted, so I got off and crept away, and then sprinted as fast as I could. I felt bad for leaving Cho but I had to do what I had to do.