The Devil, The Witch, and The Widow

Start from the beginning

Natasha lets out a sob as she watches you leave. You and Wanda were the only ones to ever love her, for you to leave without giving a reason why or even trying to work things out with them really hurt her. If this was what love was like, maybe she didn't want it afterall.

Wanda wraps her arms around her girlfriend and cries with her. She had lost people before, but to lose you and have you still be out there possibly finding someone else to be with, it caused a whole other type of pain.

Eventually Wanda drags Nat to the bedroom, intent on snuggling until sleep overtakes them both. But what she sees on the bed makes her heart feel like it got stabbed. On her side of the bed was your favorite t-shirt, she had always stolen it from you to sleep in. On Natashas side of the bed was the pair of sweatpants she always took from you after returning from a long or hard mission, she liked how soft they were. Next to each of those is a sweatshirt of yours for each of the girls, you knew how much they liked wearing them. Both of them put the clothing items on before crawling into bed, god were they really going to miss you. They love you.

You park your bike on the street before heading into the lawyers apartement, you were the only person to have a spare key. "Y/n? I wasn't expecting you. What's wrong?"

Of course he already knew it was you, "I'm in a rough spot here Matt."

He walks into the kitchen so you can properly see him, "Talk to me."

"Fisk sent me a letter. He wants me back Matt, and he said if I decline his offer he would go after my loved ones." you explain

He nods, "You're dating two Avengers, I think they can handle what Kingpin has to throw their way"

"Maybe so, but that's not the point. I don't want my presence to endanger them, they've dealt with enough in life already and they don't need the extra pressure, stress or enemies. Besides, I can't let him release the dirt he has on me.." you tell him

"You already broke up with them, didn't you?" he asks, but he already knows the answer

The tears fall freely and openly, you felt like you'd just torn your own heart out, "Yes. I had to protect them, distance myself from them. They won't like what I have done or what I have to do and I don't want them associated with this side of me."

"Ok." he nods, "What do you need?"

"If I'm going back to Fisk, I need the DareDevil to have my back."

______________________________________________________________________

It's been almost a week since you randomly and suddenly broke up with both your girlfriends and all their attempts to contact you have gone unanswered, you haven't replied to any texts or returned any of the missed calls, they left you voicemails but didn't know if you were even listening to them. They're desperate to talk to you, to at least understand why you left if not work things out. So they decide to try to talk to you in person, which is why they're currently searching the compound for you.

"Hey guys! What brings you here?" Clint asks as he sees them enter the living room

"She hasn't told you?" Wanda asks, feeling even more hurt that you apparently didn't find the break up important enough to mention

His brows furrow, "Who? What?"

"Y/n. She broke up with us last week without telling us why or even trying to work things out." Nat answers

"So we came to talk to her." Wanda adds as she nervously spins the rings on her fingers

He's both shocked and confused by this, he knew how the three of you felt about each other and he can't believe you'd leave them, "Guys, Y/n hasn't been here."