Burning Rubber

A/N: Just made a quick edit

Y/N POV

I've been working for some time at the Pizza Plex now, it all seems very quite and relaxing. Well apart from that time some 14 year olds sneaked in and tried to steal some merch from the gift shop. Roxanne and me chased them away. Speaking of which she has been recovering nicely. Every time I see her or talk with her, I get this warm feeling. I think I'm confused. I just don't know what it is.

Anyways, I was hanging out with Freddy. He was showing me different places in the pizza plex. He would sometimes help me fix robots that would malfunction. He cares a lot of all of us. 'This guy gives of dad vibes for some reason' I thought.

We were now walking around when we came upon Roxy Raceway. "Check it out (Y/N)!" He said. "That's Roxannes favorite out of all of them" He said. We went in and was immediately amazed by how huge the track was. And the design and decorations all looked amazing. "Hey, that reminds me, Robert wanted me to check out the go karts. He wanted me to make sure everything was working as it should" I said. "Let's take a look then!"he said. We walked over to the garage and looked at all the go karts. I inspected them closely. Checked tires and the equipment. Then a fun idea came to my mind. "Hey Freddy?". "Whats up (Y/N)?" He asked. "You know...I can't really tell if their working properly just by looking at them". He smiled and looked at me in a mischievous look. "Mhmm"He said. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked. He giggled a bit. "Definitely"he said.

Roxanne POV

I was hanging out with Chica. We were eating pizza...again. We have to convince her to stop with that addiction to it. Chica was telling me of her most recent incidents with children. Mostly that kids took her pizza and ate it. But I wasn't paying attention to her. My mind was on (y/n) for some reason. Thinking about the time we chased of those kids away. The time he fixed me from my accident. What is going on with me. What's this feeling? "Hey! Are you listening?" Chica said. "Yeah. Why?" I said. She smiled and looked at me. "Or are you thinking about (y/n)?"she said giggling. "No! I was just thinking about my...my key tar...yeah! That's it!" I said. "You think I haven't noticed your change in personality? You don't think I don't notice your little doggy tail wag every time you see (y/n)?" She asked. I didn't know what to say. I was starting to panic. 'What if she tells (y/n)!?' "Alright, that's enough out of your beak Chica!" I said in a serious tone. "Calm down Roxy I'm only joking, or are you in lo-." I interrupted her. "Should we just go and look for the guys?" "Sure, I guess" she said.

Y/N POV

Just as Freddy and me were about to get on the karts, Monty showed up. "Sup dudes" he said. "Yo Monty. What's good? What you been up to?" I asked. "Nothing much. Got bored of playing my guitar so I decided to come and see what you guys were up to". Me and Freddy looked at each other and smiled. "Well we were about to test these go karts. Wanna join in?" I asked. "Absolutely!" He shouted as he got on the kart. I hopped into mine. I started my engine and so did they. "Alright guys Ready...Set...Go!!" We all stepped on the gas and zoomed out of the starting line.

Roxannes POV

Me and Chica walked everywhere searching every floor for the guys. Everything was quiet. "Strange? Where could they be?". Just then Chica came back from searching other floors. "Phew! Well... no sign of them anywhere. Wait a minute! Have you checked your raceway?" She asked. "Of course! I'm stupid! They definitely have to be there. Come on!" I said. "So umm...are you gonna tell me what you feel for (y/n)?" She asked smirking. 'She is one annoying chicken'. "Well...I don't know. It's complicated" I said. "Complicated!? What could be complicated!?"She said. "Well...look at me. I'm a robot. How is he going to love something like me?" I said. She smiled. "When someone falls in love, they fall in love with what's inside. They fall in love with your personality and feelings not appearances" she said. "Well...I have an endo inside me..." I said giggling. Chica looked at me with a mad face. Then smiled. "Oh Roxy, you'll see" She said. I gave her a small smile and moved on. We made our way to my raceway. We opened the doors and from the top, sure enough, there were the guys zooming around. Zooming... on MY track...MY track without ME! "Come on Chica! It's time to show them whose the best on the track."I said. "Yeah! Let's go!"

We walked up to the track and grabbed two go karts. Just then the boys stopped by us. They were shouting and giving each other high fives. "That was cool" Monty said. "Agreed" Freddy said. "Oh man! That was awesome!" (Y/n) said. I looked at them. "Could y'all tell me who gave you permission to be on my track". They all suddenly stopped and stayed quite. "It was all (y/n's) idea" Monty said. "What a way to throw me under the bus"(y/n) said. Freddy laughed, then slowly all of us started to laugh. "So...would you ladies like to join us?"(Y/n) asked. "Of course! I tell you what, how about me and you have a race!" I said. (Y/n) looked at me with a smile. "Okay. Let's do it!" He said.

Y/N POV

Did she really just call me out to race her? Alright this will be fun! Besides spending time with her is the best! Wait! What am I saying? I shook my head to get it out of my mind. 'There goes them strange feelings again'. "Alright (y/n). Are you ready?" Roxy said smiling. We were both at the starting line revving our engines. "Ready to win!" I said. She stuck her tongue out playfully like a kid at me. "Ready...Set...GO!!" Roxy shouted. I immediately stepped on the gas. My kart did a lil burnout as I left the line. We were both head to head making faces at each other. All of a sudden Roxanne pulled ahead. She looked back at me "Later cutie!" She said as she winked. "Oh we'll see about that!" I shouted. I gave it full throttle and got close to her again. We went fast around curves and straight paths. My heart was beating real fast. Hearing the tires screeching as we hit them curves fast. The engine revving every time I stepped on the pedal, and the wind moving my hair around. I could feel the adrenaline kicking in and wanting more speed.

The finish line was getting closer. Roxanne was being a lil cheater. Always getting in front when I tried to pass her. "Nice try (y/n) but I'm the best! See ya at the finish line!" She yelled.  I looked ahead, I saw a curve. I smiled to myself. 'This is not over Roxy'. As Roxanne turned into the curve, I pulled on the hand brake and turned sharply right. This caused my go kart to drift along her, passing her. I winked at her while she gave me a shocked look. 'Oh she was definitely surprised now'. I passed her and crossed the finish line waving my hands in the air. I stopped to the side and got out. Freddy and Monty came running to me and lifted me up. "Give it up for (y/n)!" Monty shouted. Roxanne walked with Chica towards us. She still had a shocked face. "I don't know how you did that. Your an amazing driver! Can you perhaps...teach me sometime..." She said. "Thanks! And of course!" For some reason her cute smile and her comment made my heart race and feel something inside...again.  Am I falling in love? Me and Roxy stared at each other both smiling, until Chica jumped in. "So who wants some victory pizza?" She asked. Everybody looked at her. "Really? Pizza? Again?!" Monty said.

800 reads! Wow! I don't know what to say... thanks. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Had some fun typing it🤣 Stay tuuned for more