004. xho sex ೃ༄

Start from the beginning

on the car ride to the man's house he tried his best to remain calm, ignoring the messages being sent to his phone from the other. "i'm hungry." the little boy started to whine as they were finally pulling into the driveway. "why didn't you say nothing as soon as we left." dee turned his body to face his son who was in his car seat, the little boy pouted, pissing dee off even more. "right." he responded, turning the car off and snatching his keys. "c'mon, lets go see dada." he hopped out the car and headed towards the backseat, opening the car door, greeted with pouty face from the little boy, who favored cupid the most, hence being named after him. "fix yo face 'fore i whoop yo ass in front of these white folks." he says through grit teeth as he unbuckled the boy from his carseat.

he placed the child on his hip and grabbed his backpack that was filled with his clothes that he'd packed for the visit. whilst closing the car door, he was greeted with a shirtless cupid, who looked agitated nonetheless. "i came as fast as I could, you know i was getting my hair done today." dee spoke softly, tilting his head at cupid, who eyed his entire body the whole time he was talking. "hey daddy!" the little boy cheered, reaching for his father. cupid remained silent though, he still hadn't spoken a word to dee. "mmm" he hummed, covering his son in kisses, "i'm hungry." the little boy says as the two made their way towards the house. as dee walked in, he observed his exes interior, surprised at how well kept the house was.

dee followed the two upstairs, the child's backpack still around his arm as he trailed behind. "what you wanna eat, bear?" cupid questions mj, opening the door to his room. "chicken nug- woahh!" he stops mid-sentence as he looked at his new, well decorated room. it was paw patrol, ma's favorite cartoon and current obsession at the moment. dee felt his heart melt at how happy his son was, "look paaa! paw patrol!" he cheered as cupid sat him down, watching as he quickly sprinted towards his 'big boy bed',  "I see baby, that's cool." he sat down the backpack, "you like it?" cupid shined a small smile "yess! its awesome!" he cheered, jumping in his bed and giggling. dee stared at the little boy in awe, he couldn't believe how big he was getting.

nor could he believe how much he was starting to look like his daddy.

dee and cupid shared eye contact for a second, "I'm finna go." he jumped to his feet, he picked up his son one last time,  smothering the boy in kisses. "where you goin?" cupid would question, towering over dee, "I got shit to do marion, move out my way." he immediately dismissed the other, putting his son down and quickly trying to leave. "hold on, bear." he says to his son as he follows dee downstairs.

before dee could open the front door, cupid grabbed his waist, pulling him closer. "marion, let me go, you do the most." he muttered.

"stop actin like you mad, you like this shit." cupid scoffed, pushing his member against his ass. "you ain' got shit to do, you jus tryna be a hoe. I know how you get." dee pushed cupid off of him, turning to face him. he visible frown upon his face after he heard what cupid said. "and if i am? that's my business." the other replied with an attitude, but cupid wasn't trying to hear it. "right."  he let out a dry cackle, managing to hide his jealousy before he threw dee over his shoulder. "marionnn! put me down, what the hell?" he struggled to get away from the other, who wouldn't budge, instead carrying him to his bedroom.

"just sit right here and shut the fuck up." he finally cracked, no longer showing his nonchalant side, he genuinely began to grow irritated by dee's antics. "literally all you had to do was let me get in my car and leav-." cupid closed the door and headed back towards his son's bedroom. "daddy finna order you some food okay? you wanna watch tv?"

meanwhile dee sat in cupids room in disbelief, "I can't believe this nigga forced me in this room." he said aloud, looking around the room. he loved the theme, surprisingly. he stood up, looking at himself in the mirror. he tilted his head, loving how good he looked at the moment, he did a small 360 in the full body mirror, cheesing as he stares at his petite frame. he then moved on to other things, looking in his nightstand drawers. he raised an eyebrow at the packaged fuzzy handcuffs, "brand new." he mumbled, putting them back and moving onto the next, he was so caught up in snooping he hadn't noticed cupid was in the room, sitting on the bed and watching as the nosey man continued to look around.

he remained silent, his eyes following the boys' every movement. dee hummed in satisfaction, turning on his heels to see the other, he jumped slightly, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. "you really need to stop doing that creepy ass shit." he rolled his eyes at the other who smiled, "come lay down with me." he scoots himself closer to the headboard, reaching over to turn his tv on. "marion, what do you want from me."

dee wonders, still taking off his shoes before he climbed into the bed. "damn I can't watch a movie wit' my baby momma now?" cupid grins, flashing his gold grills, but dee wasn't going for it. "you was just saying all this shit earlier, now you wanna be lovey-dovey?" he kept a small distance between the other, using a pillow to separate them both. "why you think my name cupid baby?"

"first of all, its marion, two I'm still not over all the shit you said to me when you was mad, i shoulda left when i had the chance." dee frowned, growing upset all over again. "I was mad tho, u blew my high wit that attitude shit." cupid scrolled through the large selection of movies and tv shows on Hulu. "aw ok." he shook his head, focusing his attention on the random show the other clicked on.

"why is you all the way over there? u playin' like a nigga got cooties or sum." cupid licks his lips as he eyes dee again, who never took his attention off of the tv. "you might, all dem hoes you den had in this bed." he responded quickly, making himself irritated. cupid sucked his teeth, "mane ain' no hoes been in this bed, bring yo ass here." dee didn't move though, ignoring the other. "now you deaf? aight." he turned the volume up on the tv, grabbing his vibrating phone. after staring at the screen, he jumped to his feet. he slipped his yeezy slides back on and headed back downstairs.