{40} ヤンデレ {40}

Start from the beginning

She'd say something like '15 missed calls? Haha I knew you couldn't live without me!'

Ran sat back down and leaned his head against the wall "You act like a love-struck idiot when it comes to her, it's quite amusing" Rindou said and Ran glared at him without responding.

Rindou placed his hands on the back of his head "You'd better hope that she doesn't find out about us.....or about the fact that you're the reason that her friend is gone" he continued "You should also be careful when it comes to-" Ran cut his younger brother off "I get it"

Ran sighed "She won't find out"

Rindou raised a brow "How can you be so sure?" He questioned and Ran's face darkened "She won't"

Rindou shrugged "Alright alright, anyways we've got some business to settle" he continued "Mikey's orders" he said and Ran sighed before walking over to his brother "Then let's go"

Rindou gave a short nod and they walked out of the room but Ran couldn't help himself, he looked back down at his phone.

*Nothing*

~Ran~

3:34pm

'I've been trying to reach you for hours now, Y/N'

'Call me back, immediately'

He made sure that his ringer was on and he placed his phone inside of his pocket once again.

They stepped into the elevator and Rindou hit the ground floor.

"What does Mikey want us to do?" Ran questioned and Rindou crossed his arms "Apparently, Sanzu's been tracking down a traitor among us.....it's our job to find out who it is and handle him" he said and Ran raised a brow "Are there any leads?" He questioned and Rindou took his phone out "Mikey told Sanzu to leave it to us so Sanzu sent over all of the details, he still doesn't know that we're the ones that broke his hand.....so keep that in mind" he said as he showed Ran his phone.

Ran rolled his eyes "As if he'd be able to do anything about it" he muttered as he began scrolling through the details.

"Sounds like it's someone that's been around us for a while, perhaps...." Ran drifted off and Rindou raised a brow "Do you have any idea about who it could be?" He questioned and Ran was about to speak before the elevator doors opened up.

They walked out and began walking through the hotel's lobby to make it outside.

"Once we find the traitor, I'll handle him" Ran said and Rindou raised a brow "Aw, you want to hog all of the fun?" He questioned and Ran lowered his eyes "It's been a while since I've really let loose" he said as they continued speaking about their current mission.

Unbeknownst to them, a certain executive was listening into their conversation from behind a pillar.

The long haired male pulled out his phone and chuckled "A traitor eh? And if Ran's going to deal with it.....then maybe I can have a bit of fun" Kokonoi mused as he looked down at a photo of a certain H/C haired girl.