(From Wikipedia)

It doesn't take long to locate an Internet café, and you eagerly walk inside. You pay for the private room and walk inside.

"Please get rid of that camera, Rem," you requested.

Rem quickly breaks the camera and then focuses on the main issue.

"What is going to happen to Misa?" Rem asked.

"Okay, so I've already told you how I'm not from here and know the future." What I haven't told you is that this whole world is from an anime, and you are all characters, "you tell Rem.

Rem looks at you, both surprised and suspicious.

"How am I supposed to believe you?" Rem finally asks.

"In the next few days, Light will turn himself in for questioning and he will request to be locked up as long as Misa is. He will relinquish ownership of the death note and ask Ryuk to bury it, "you tell Rem.

"I can also provide you with information about the past that only someone who has seen it all would know. "You offer

Rem looks at you, waiting for you to continue.

"There was a shinigami called Gelus. He watched over Misa and wrote down the name of a stalker who was about to murder Misa," you tell Rem, waiting anxiously for her response.

"That's-" Rem was about to respond but couldn't bring herself to say anything.

"The reason you're here is to watch Misa for Gelus. However, eventually you fell in love with Misa. Now you wish to protect her. If things continue the way they're going, then both you and Misa will fall to your demise. "You look at Rem seriously.

"Misa has a long lifespan, she can't die easily." Rem attempts to convince herself

"Have you thought about Misa committing suicide?" You ask emotionlessly.

When Rem looked at you, she was shocked, to say the least.

"Suicide?" Rem questions, clearly anxious

You nod

"Yes, if things keep going the way they are right now, you will kill L and Watari. Just because they are both gone doesn't mean that Misa is safe. There will continue to be people who attempt to stop Kira. As long as that happens, then Misa will be in danger, "you tell Rem.

"So Misa's future..." Rem starts off.

"She will commit suicide as soon as Light gets caught," you respond.

"Who catches Light?" Rem asked

"I won't tell you. Just because you kill them as well, won't stop Misa's death, "you respond, a bit shocked that she thought about killing the Near and Mello

"What do you suggest?" Rem sighs in defeat.

"After Light touches the notebook again, he will find a way to convince you to kill off L and Watari. Listen carefully to me," you tell Rem.

"Pretend to kill them, then kill yourself "

Rem looks at you in shock.

"You want me to kill myself? What about Misa?" Rem asked angrily.

"Not actually, but is it possible for you to completely give up ownership of your death note? If so, I might have a way to fake your death as well,"you explained.

Rem looks at you curiously, no longer holding any hostility towards you after hearing your concern for Misa.

"Yes." Rem responded, asking

(Since Ryuk managed to get 2 notebooks, I'll just assume that it is possible)

"Great", you clap your hands together.

"What is your plan now?" Rem asked.

You smirk

"I plan on allowing Light to get his hands on your notebook, then continuing the story, but before Light gets caught, I have a separate plan that I don't plan on informing anyone just yet" you respond

"Why.. why are you doing this?" Rem asked you.

"I wish for Misa to be happy and continue living." You say, looking really innocent and sweet in the eyes of Rem.

I actually might be doing this for my own gain, but she doesn't need to know that. It's best if Rem thinks that I have pure intentions.

"Very well, I will be of help as much as I can," Rem says.

"Thank you for helping Misa," Rem gratefully thanked you.

"You're welcome," you say, smiling.