"Why was he trying to hide from her in the first place? Didn't he literally bring her with him?" She furrows her brows, awaiting my response.

"She's fucking insane—was gonna cave her face in when she came out to stand with me"

"She came out to stand with you?!"

"When I was in a mood—it was because of her." I roll my eyes, not even wanting to talk about it.

"What'd she fucking say—"

"—she told me to stay away from harry, kept talking about how everyone thinks me and cal are together and....she said you're gonna get bored of me" I finish putting up the final bit of bunting, climbing down the ladders to stand with Talia.

"She's said—are you joking?" Talia looks at me with a serious expression on her face.

"She called you a bitch—I didn't want to ruin your night with it so that's why I never said anything." I drop my head, feeling horrible about not saying sooner.

She lifts my head up, both of her hands on either side of my face."Faye im not upset at you hey—I'm gonna go over to hers and show her exactly how much of a bitch I actually am"

"Just made me feel like shit—shes just using him and......I feel like I can't do anything that can help." I shake my head, getting worked up over this.

No matter what my feelings are towards harry, im always gonna look out for him. Even though my head has decided that id much rather kiss him than just be friends.

"You're too good for this world Faye Kingston—thats one thing I know for sure."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Talia....Help?!?!?" I shout, not recognising myself in the mirror.

Like I said, it wouldn't be halloween if I didn't go all out. Therefore I have the perfectly valid excuse to be wearing the outfit im wearing currently.

A short strapless black leather dress, a pair of fishnet tights and knee high socks. Lacing up my platform docs, I stand waiting for Talia to open the door of the bathroom, nervously staring at myself.

My makeup is smokey and black, matching the outfit. The more I look at myself, the more I think I look dumb. I kinda look like a cat.

I look fucking different.

"You good? What'd you need
help wit—" She stands at the door, jaw falling to the floor as she takes in my outfit.

I turn away from her self consciously as I cover my head with my hands "What? Do you not like it-fuck sake!! I look like an absolute bellend this isnt gonna wor-"

"—I think I've actually just went into cardiac arrest." I see the reflection of her face in the mirror as I lift my gaze to hers.

"I'm gonna embarass myself wearing this—and I don't even have anything else to use!" I try to leave the room, hating what I see in the reflection.

"What are you talking about? Faye. Look at yourself. You're the hottest girl I think I've ever met, stop doubting yourself so much, be confident!" She grabs my shoulders, attempting to shake some sense into me.

"Talia I don't know.......is it too much?" I groan, starting to worry for no reason.

"You've got to be joking! You're the host of this party, go get the wings and the devil horns, take a shot and enjoy your fucking night."