Attention seeker- KageHinaTsukkiYama- smut

Suggested by @coolboi_thatgayweeb
I've never written a foursome before, I've not written or read smut in months, not watched a full episode of haikyuu in months, specifically said I don't ship TsukkiHina or kagetsukki, but this is going to be a great one shot nonetheless 😼

Contains: crossdressing (hinata), some neglect play, punishment in the form of BDSM (tying up, sex toys, breath control), degradation, bottom Hinata, switch Tsukishima, top yanaguchi and Kageyama They're roommates and adults in this one shot btw

Third person POV:

Kageyama counted his his savings:
60, 70, 85 just enough Kageyama thought, smiling lightly to himself. He'd saved up for 3 months to afford a pair of trainers he had his eyes on.

"Stop smiling to yourself, creep" Tsukishima scoffed.

"I'm so happy I'm not even going to respond to the bullshit that constantly spills out of your mouth today." Kageyama replied to which the Tsukishima rolled his eyes. "I'll be in the line".

"Tsukki, come check this out with me" Yamaguchi called out. The blonde whipped round almost instantly and walked over to him.

"It's a shame Hinata couldn't come right? Said he was waiting for a package or something"

"They could've just left it in the shed or something"

"Maybe he has to sign for it? We hardly ever get to go out all together during the day since our schedules don't really work out. Between volleyball and work we barely even have time to do.. you know.. 'late night activities'" Tsukishima found Yamaguchi's censored phrase cute and the now blurry image of the last time he saw Hinata and Kageyama naked pop into his head. Yamaguchi was crystal clear in his mind though. Every inch of him perfectly memorised.

What had started off as a drunken act of curiosity turned into their idea of a fun Saturday night. Of course, they each like their partners. They don't exactly plan on adopting 6 kids with 4 dads between them that occasionally like to tie each other up at night. Their relationship is simply the result of having 4 kinky idiots live under the same roof.

On the outside they're your typical roommates. "Oh how nice that you've stayed together since high school! It'll be sad when you find wives and move out though" People would say. "You guys are like pees in a pod. You must get upto some wild shit in that house haha" they'd joke. "It's a sausage fest in your house. There's no way a girl would want to go back to your place". They'd respond with "oh that's too bad for us I guess" not letting anyone in on their secret.

Yamaguchi's phone buzzed in his trouser pocket.

"Who's that?" Tsukishima asked as the shorter pulled his phone out.

"It's Hinata. He sent an attachment." Yamaguchi replied

"What's the attachment?" Kageyama said, appearing out of nowhere

"Jesus, man I need a warning before you just appear like that. I get that you need Hinata to function and breathe but you literally respond to his name more than to your own" Kageyama couldn't even fight Tsukishima on this one; he'll gladly give up his Shame and pride for the ginger.

"Uhh.." Yamaguchi continued "I guess his package came, and by the looks of it I think Hinata wants us home.." the picture was a selfie of Hinata doing puppy eyes to the camera in a tshirt which was way too big for his petit frame. On the contrary, he had a plaid skirt that was definitely not hiding his crotch, the bright red underwear was useless when it came to modesty too.