Once we have gotten seated and received our food, we make conversation on our upcoming projects. Marcia is gearing up to start a new TV gig which I am really happy about since she loves being a TV personality and my daughter is preparing to start shooting her first ever movie. Milan has been acting for about two years now but we work it around her school schedule because I don't want her being home-schooled and she thankfully agrees.

"This is so bomb." Marcia nods her head as she takes another bite of her avocado toast which has two eggs on top.

"Mine is good too." Milan smiles as she goes to town on her French Toast which I'm literally drooling over. I got myself a breakfast salad with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, kale, red pepper, avocado and basil. 

"I'm not going to lie, I want some of that French Toast." I tell my daughter with a laugh. "My salad is good but I want something sweet."

"How about I give you something salty?" Somebody whispers in my ear and I let out a squeal as I see my boyfriend standing there.

"Baby." I jump up and throw my arms around him while the girls laugh at my reaction. I look back to see Marcia filming me and she winks which lets me know that this was planned. I should have known because Marcia is never on time and she was at my house before the twenty minutes was up.

 I should have known because Marcia is never on time and she was at my house before the twenty minutes was up

"Did you miss me?" Yahya asks and I respond by pressing my lips against his. He wraps his arms around my waist as our lips move together and I feel tingles run down my spine as he tighten his grip around me.

"Ok, that's enough now." I hear my daughter say and I pull away from my boyfriend of eleven months. 

"I'm so happy you're here."

---

DaphneJoy: My Pride and Joy

The reason for my every being. #MilanJoyTucci

1,300,000 likes ~ limited comments

I met Yahya Abdul-Mateen II at an event a year and a half ago but he was working on a movie so I was not comfortable with being in a relationship with him. Three months later, he came down here to hang out with me and we dated for a month before making things official.

For the last three months, he has been shooting a new movie in Atlanta and I have flown out a couple of times to see him. Prior to even meeting Yahya I was single for two years after getting out of a year long relationship with Jason Derulo.

I could say that Jason was kind of my claim to fame but celebrities have been rocking my clothing way before I even met him and I used to model for fast fashion companies. When social media started becoming the thing, my account quickly grew to one million followers in less than a year and now I'm currently at twenty million.

Yahya's buries his face in the crook of my neck as his body shake while he releases into me. I drag my nails down his back and he groans before licking the sweat off my neck which makes me laugh.

"God you're perfect." Yahya tells me as he lifts his head up to look at me and I smile at him. "How did I go all these years without meeting you?"

I lightly caress his face, "I could say the same but I'm grateful for how this all came about. I'm happy that I waited for you."

"I'm happy too." He pecks my lips. "Even though you wouldn't let me touch you intimately for four months."

"That was the true test of love." I say with a giggle. "It was a struggle for me but I'm tired of being tossed to the side and not meeting the right person."

"Well thank you for all the sexy photos... that I masturbated to." We both laugh at this and I wrap my arms around his neck as he releases his weight on me. "I want us to move in together."

My smile fades away, "Yahya."

"You always try to bring up your daughter whenever we have this conversation but Milan loves me and you know that." He grabs my face in his hands to stop me looking away. "What are you scared of?"

"It has only been Milan and I for the last thirteen years." I blink back tears. "Nobody has ever lived with us and I just don't know how to let someone in knowing that it's only ever been us."

Yahya kisses both of my cheeks before kissing my forehead, "Trust me."

"I do trust you but I have to talk about it with Milan." I tell him with teary eyes. "This isn't my decision alone."

"I understand."