[1]

Ten was so excited that day. MV to Sticker was supposed to be uploaded in an hour. The Thai boy decided to watch it together with 127 members, so right now he was getting ready to leave the dorm and go to another.

He put his mask on his face, took the coffee he got few minutes ago and went to the front door. "Where are you going, hyung?" Yangyang asked suspiciously raising his eyebrows.

"To 127 dorm..." he answered and added. "But please don't burn the dorm down, okay?" he left with a sigh and the youngest just chuckled. "We will see." he sipped his tea and went to his room.

After twenty minutes Ten reached his destination. The trip was shorter than usual because his manager agreed to drop him off. "Thank you hyung." he said and went into the big skyscraper. When he saw familiar door, he knocked few times waiting for someone to open the door. Few seconds later he notice Taeyong who greeted him with a tight hug. "Long time no see Tenten." he smiled.

"Too long hyung." he giggled returning the hug. "Are you excited?" The younger one asked sitting on the bed in Taeyong's room. He was so lucky to have a single room for himself.

"Of course I am." he smiled and he leaned against the desk crossing his arms. "I hope nctzens will like it."

Ten looked at him worriedly, stood up and patted his shoulder "It will be okay. I know they will love it, no matter how bad it would sound." he laughed.

"Bitch." Taeyong punched his arm and left the room shaking his head. "Just joking Tae." Ten rolled his eyes and went after the older. "By the way where's John?"

Taeyong sent him a suspicious look. "John?" he asked and smirked. "Do you have a silent days? Again?" he asked trying to annoy his best friend.

"Shut up." he went to Johnny's room, which he shared with Haechan. He looked inside and noticed the brunett who was lying on his bed watching some videos on his phone.

Ten smiled and as quiet as he can came closer and threw himself at him with a loud sigh. "Really comfortable." he said loudly trying to find a better lying position.

Johnny looked at him in shock, then smirked covering him with a blanket. "And now?" he asked laughing while Ten was trying to free himself from his grip. "Still comfortable?"

"You're mean..." Ten said breathing heavily after he got rid of the fabric.

"Sure sure..." Johnny came back to watching videos. The youger one sighed hitting him "Johnny..." he groaned but the brunett didn't react. "Ok I'm going home." he added getting up from bed but before he did, Johnny had pulled him so he landed on him... again.

"Ouch..." he groaned after Ten had hit hip with his elbow. "Your fault." the shorter boy giggled observing his face.

"Ok, so what are you actually doing here?" Johnny sat on the chair next to his desk.

"Huh?" Ten was surprised. Johnny was the person who asked him to watch the mv with them so why didn't he remember?

"I'm joking! Your expression was really funny." he chuckled but the younger one just rolled his eyes. "Yeah, very funny..." he said sarcastically. "Let's just go. Ten minues left."

"So you left?" Johnny joked "That wasn't funny John. I guess you are getting old." he sighed and left the room and sat on the couch in the living room. Why did he was even his friend?

"Okay guys sit down!" Taeyong clapped and sat down next to Johnny. The rest of present boys also sat down and pressed the play button.

Ten liked the song. At first he thought that the flute's sound extremly weird but then it wasn't that bad.

"Oh shit, I'm too young for this." he covered his eyes with his hands when Johnny with untied shirt appeard on the screen. "Where was the warning?!" he shouted pretending to cry. "My poor eyes." Johnny just rolled his eyes and hit his friend on his arm. "Ouch don't hit me, It's all your fault."

"I'm sorry?" he chuckled slightly confused.

"I swear Ten you reacted like a teenager." Jaehyun raised his eyebrow. The younger eyed him with squinted eyes. "Jaehyun, you better watch yourself. No one will help you when you will be alone." he whispered smilling innocently.

"Haha funny." Jaehyun smiled with fear in his eyes and walked away to his room closing door. He knew how scary Ten was. He was like Haechan, but Haechan was harmless in contrary to Ten.

After watching the new mv boys split up. "Do you want to stay?" Johnny asked looking at his phone. "No I'm going home. I'm afraid that Yangyang could have burnt the dorm..." he laughed and wore his bucket hat and put on his mask. "Okay... bye then." the older one said standing up and hugging Ten.

He left the building and after twenty minutes he reached his own. He entered the dorm and breathed a sigh of relief. "I knew I could count on you Yangyang." but the blonde one just shrugged and sat on the couch "Why are you so early? You left like an hour ago." he asked.

"Did you watch the mv?" Ten asked ignoring his question and Yangyang nodded. "What do you think?"

"Hyung, that's fucking weird and this flute..." he made a sour face.

"Language young man." the older one said sternly. "Yeah, but did you see Johnny?" he asked still couldn't believe what he had seen.

"Yeah soo?" Liu raise his eyebrow. "Oh umm nothing..." Ten smiled awkwardly and Yangyang put down his phone with a small smirk. "Hyung no need to lie." he said meanly lying his head on the couch backrest.

"What do you mean?" Ten asked searching something to eat in the kitchen. "You think he's hot, am I right?" he heard and dropped a cup accidentally.

He turned around and looked at the younger. "I mean..." he stuttered. "I also think Jaehyun is hot and you too so this isn't weird..." he said calmly hoping that Yangyang would stop pushing.

"But you're blushing." Yangyang stated not smiling anymore. "You like him, don't you?!" he said louder walking up to him and leaning against the fridge with crossed arms.

"No I don't. He is my bestfriend Yang." Ten answered trying to stay calm. "Ouu sound like you want to like him but you feel guility because he is your bestfriend..." the blond one sighed putting had on his friend's shoulder. "What a shame..."

Ten was looking at him in disbelief. "I didn't know you were a psychologist." he said sarcastically shaking his hand away. "Me neither but I when I saw Lucas texting with some girl I started to learn." he explained.

"You are sick." Ten laughed, he couldn't believe what he just heard. "And not some girl, but Jungwoo." he corrected him and Yangyang opened his mouth in shock. "You are kidding me!"

"Nope but shut up." he warned him. "How do you know?!"

"I know everything, kid." he patted his head and walked away. "I'm not a kid!" he got angry. "Bitch..." he whispered. "I heard it!" Ten shouted from his room. "Love you hyung!" he shouted back laughing awkwardly.

Then he just closed his eyes and leaned against the kitchen counter.

~

So, we have first chapter... It will be short and I wrote this because idk but I saw this weird tension between our johnten during universe era... let me dream ok?