Chapter 1

More or less,Y/N indeed take all of the cats to his house more like mansion. "I forget to mention. There are three people live the same house as me. Don't worry they won't do nothing to you guys if I ask them not to hurt or kill you all"Even the male said with cheerful tone.

One of the thing that some people/cats thought is that,

"How can you say such a thing with cheerful tone?!Are you a sadist?!"

The male open the door with his green tentacle immediately a blur of blond hair passed the cats and hug the red haired male.

"Y/N-Sama, Welcome back. I miss you"

Y/N sighed and pat the girl head. "Estelle,I only left for one hour"

"One hour is too long,Y/N-Sama"You still can't used that Estelle is being clingy to you. Thankfully,two other more clingy people are not here or he will die from being hug by them.

The blonde haired girl finally notice the group of cats. "Starting from no on,they are your family too"

Estelle look at the cats more like dead stare to them. She know that Y/N have a weak spot on cats but she is scared that he might not pay attention to her or worse leave her just like she once have before.

The girl walk back to her room while pouting.

"First,I need to wash them"Y/N mutter looking at the group of cats who look at him with the same look.

He take every cat with his tentacles and take them to his giant bath giving them shower. He admit that some cats are a little bit Skippy like the cat with blond colour and dull black eyes along with the cat with black colour and amber eyes and the cat with bleach blond and orchid eyes keep hissing at him.

Y/N ignores them and dry them. "You guys need name too"The male finally realize and look at each of the cats.

"First,you..."Y/N pointed to Mikey while he continues. "...your name is Mickey because you look like that happy go Lucy mouse"The male bluntly state and look at others cats.

"Meow!!!"Micky jump to Y/N who easily catch with his one of his tentacles.

"Your name is Dragon because of the tattoo on your head"The cat meow in agreement.

"Your name is Kuro because of your fur colour"Y/N pointed to Baji while he point to Chifuyu.

"Fuyu"

In the end the former delinquents name are like this.

After naming them,Y/N point to himself. "My name is Y/N L/N. I almost forgot since I am wrap with tentacles it might be dangerous for you all"The tentacles that wrap around of Y/N slowly uncover him as the delinquents look at Y/N's back more like his wings.

 I almost forgot since I am wrap with tentacles it might be dangerous for you all"The tentacles that wrap around of Y/N slowly uncover him as the delinquents look at Y/N's back more like his wings

They are the most beautiful thing that they have ever seen and one thing that on their mind is that.

"He look gorgeous with it"

"It is. You guys can touch it if you want to"That makes some cats flinch making Y/N chuckles. He can kinda read minds of the animals but he can fully read mind of people thanks to his fairy quirk.

Y/N lower his wings and let the cats slowly touch his rainbow coloured butterfly wings.

Not gonna lie it might be one of the peaceful moment of Y/N.