~Chapter 11~

Y/n's pov

I'm losing consciousness...why? Muzan's still unscratched and I'm already beaten up, riichi-san is also getting tired we've been fighting for how many hours has it been... when's the sun's going to rise?....

"Riichi-san can you still get going? If not you can leave me here. I can handle him by myself."I said to him.

"Don't say such impossible things y/n. I already told you that we'll overcome this together" he said to me warmly....I couldn't stop but let my tears to fall.... I don't deserve such kindness, I don't deserve you riichi-san...

Riichi-san get into his stance and prepared to attack Muzan again. They clashes into each other while me...why am just watching? I'm the one whose the cause of this problem... it's my fault that innocent people have gotten into this mess... I should end this myself. Muzan I'll kill you for sure.

I got up and grab my katana and went to join their battle, riichi-san got pushed back so I went and attack Muzan but he catches my sword so I attempted to kicked only for him to catched my leg he then swing me and throw me at the trees... I vomited blood again I felt pain all over my body tears kept falling from eyes... It hurts.. it hurts so bad ....

Riichi-san attacked Muzan again they clashes over and over again..... Riichi-san got back to his stance and attacked Muzan from behind but Muzan punches him in the stomach. Riichi-san cough blood and lost balance, Then Muzan let out flesh eating hand to pierce riichi-san....

Huh? What's happening? Riichi-san's hurt... Muzan's going to kill him...get up y/n, you vowed to protect riichi-san....and now's the time to do it ..get up already.... Why aren't you getting up?....I can't feel my legs....haah no this isn't happening... It's because of me.... it's because of..

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I shouted rushing in into riichi-san shielding him.... The flesh eating hand pierce into my chest...I widened my eyes as I felt the pain....

To be continued....