~prologue~

Your deathless body laying under the moon. You were staring at it thinking why's your life would be so tragic. You were sold by your parents by a stranger, you were forced to marry him. Every day you always got hit, got punch,he always pulled your hair. And you always cry at your room enduring all the pain. And so you decided to escape. One night when the full moon is out you were running, catching your breath, trying not to fall down."what should I do? they're coming.. I'll get myself killed..run y/n don't giv-" You didn't notice that a sword peirce through your back causing you to caugh lots of blood. And then you feel a sudden verge of pain causing your tears to fall. The sword got pulled from your back you tried to run yet your body already fallen to the ground." This bitch really gave us a hard time. Hmmm what a waste she's a real beauty we could've use her." " Let's go before we get caught" . They left leaving your bleeding body, your lifeless eyes were staring to the moon waiting to your death to come. When your eyes is slowly getting to close, You heard a calming voice saying " hmmm what an unsightly view is this.
Y/n do you want to live?" . The man said you were confused like why does he know my name you think " Can you make me live longer when my body is this injured? " you asked then you saw the man smirked. " Hmm I wonder about that" he came closer to you and peirce one of his fingers to your forehead causing you to feel more pain , while screaming you felt that something is flowing all over your body. When he pull back his fingers he can see the changes to your body , the wounds are all healed , your smooth skin now had some leafs marking from your ears to your eyebrows. You open your eyes and stand up blankly you then looked at the man and asked "Who the f*cked are you and... Who am I ?." " You had quite the attitude for a mere half demon. I am Kibutsuji Muzan and you.. " you looked at him confused waiting for him to finish what's his saying.. and then he continued saying " are my only beloved wife Y/n." Your eyes widened and screamed " whatttttt."

And after all of bonding you two have you fall in love to him and he does either ..... And that's how you became the wife of the most powerful demon...

Author~ chan : sorry 😐 for the wrong grammar. For fun purpose only ...
Slow update