He said as a few students tensed up.

Izuku: But sir my team took part in the operation with permission from what I've heard.

Aizawa: Not your team but other students. Your lucky with the death of All Might we need as many heros that we can get. Now get inside before I change my mind.

He said as everyone hurried inside the dormitory. Looking at the ground floor it was spacious as hell as Aizawa gave us the explanation of how the dorms were set up. After the explanation we went to our assigned dorms to decorate them.

Time skip

Crashing on the couch in the common room I gave a sigh of relief as I finally finished my room. Suddenly someone poked me making me shoot up sally in a two-handed grip looking for any threat only to see Eri.

Eri(sad): Sorry.

She said with a sad look making my heart hurt. Putting my pistol away I picked her up pushing down my trauma.

Izuku: It's ok Eri you didn't mean to.

I said hugging her trying to cheer her up.

Mina: Hey girls why don't we have a room judging contest.

Class 1-A girls: Yeah.

They said as they started going room to room for the guys side. The first room was Tokoyami room the girls had to push him out of the way to open the door only to see a dork ass room.

Hesh: Damn I feel like I need my NVGs just to look at it.

Mina: NVGs?

Izuku: Night vision goggles.

I said as we moved onto the next room which was Kirishimas room. The room had weights and work out stuff in it.

Kirishima: Pretty manly right.

Simon: I can't say.

Mina: looks pretty bad.

Then Iidas room was next, it was spotless with nothing out of place.

Logan: this room looks like my browser history after I hit clear.

Logan said we couldn't judge the room from laughing to much. Not long after that we saw my friends room which was mostly looked like we were about to see a console war from how much merch we saw. Then lastly my room.

Izuku: No.

I said standing in front of my door blocking them from getting in.

Mina: Oh come on please.

Izuku: Again no.

I said standing firm in my decision. Or I did before Logan and Hesh tackled me to the ground.

Logan: Go!

Logan said as Katsumi was the first to open the door.

Jiro: What the?

They said seeing my room.

(Replace the bed with a work bench)

Ochako: That's a lot of guns.

Ochako stated seeing the fire power I had.

Momo: he could out gun my families security company.

Akame: I thought I said don't pack the entire armory.

Izuku: I didn't I only backed a quarter they packed the rest.

I said pointing at Simon Logan and Hesh. Akame sighed at the fact I found a loophole in her word. Walking down the stairs to vote on who had the better room but when we made it down stairs I saw the robot and that girl from the camp attack. Immediately Me and my team drew our guns and started to fire at will. The bot seeing guns drawn flipped a table grabbed the girl and ducked behind it as a combination of .45 ACP and 9MM parabellum impacted the table.

Aizawa/Nezumi: Everyone stop!

The teacher and principle yelled as the brass hitting the ground was the last thing heard.

Aizawa: I told you they would try and kill them.

He said to the white cat girl.

Nezumi: I guess you were right.

She said before turning to us.

Nezumi: These two will be joining this class as a part of a rehabilitation program for villains.

Izuku: Are you on some crack that robot tried to kill us several times.

I said not liking the Idea.

Nezumi: the decision is already made.

She said as the two introduced their self's.

Kora: Hello I'm Kora I have multiple quirks but my main one is warp.

Mina: Wait how do you have multiple quirks.

Kora: All For One he turned me into a nomu.

Robot: my name is Katsuki Bakugo I was the leagues robot soldier.

Katsumi: Bull shit my brother is dead I watched him die.

Katsumi said.

Izuku: "It was better with a 4x magnified AGOC scope."

I thought.

Katsumi: How can I prove it to you?

Katsumi: Tell me something no one else knows.

Katsuki: when Izumi had a sleep over you made out with Izuku while he was asleep.

In a instant everyone heard a magazine hit the floor as my M1911 was reloaded and aimed at her head.

Izuku: Can you repeat that?

I asked ready to shoot.

Izumi/Katsumi/Shoto: It's katsuki.

They said as logan took the gun to keep me from killing a classmate.

Timeskip

After the whole ordeal with Katsuki and Kora Eri decided she would keep Akame and Kurome company for tonight. I flopped on my bed tired from todays events I closed my eyes only for them to shoot open when I heard my door open. Lifting my head I saw Seryu and Sheele.

Izuku: What are you doing in here?

I asked laying my head back down.

Seryu: We know you are still dealing with the trauma.

Sheele: and were hoping to help you with it.

They said laying in my bed as my heart rate started to increase. Seeing my distress Sheele hugged me and started to stroke my hair.

Sheele: It's ok were not going to hurt you.

Seryu: We'll never hurt you Izuku we promise.

Seryu said hugging my back. As we hugged they whispered reassuring things into my ear calming me down making me finally feel safe after what happened. Soon my eyelids grew heavy as sleep finally took over.