𝐂𝐇.𝐕𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧
| { 𝙒𝙀𝘿𝙉𝙀𝙎𝘿𝘼𝙔 , 13 𝙅𝘼𝙉𝙐𝘼𝙍𝙔 2022 } |

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧 | { 𝙒𝙀𝘿𝙉𝙀𝙎𝘿𝘼𝙔 , 13 𝙅𝘼𝙉𝙐𝘼𝙍𝙔 2022 } |

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

It was finally the day of the event starts. It took a few times for Tsukishima to calm him simping side. Hinata and Tsukishima practiced speaking with nice and formal accent , like a royal type of accent.

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗘 ;

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

Loud noises were head in their classroom. They decorated the classroom with old fashion things. Hinata and Tsukishima were in the discussion room , practicing their accents with each other. They even bought Yamaguchi and Yachi to help while Kageyama just read nonsense , hyping up the mood a little.

As they were practicing , Hinata asked,"My dear?" Kageyama and Tsukishima turned to her and responded,"Yeah?" Tsukishima looked at Kageyama who looked away , pretending he didn't say anything. Hinata , on the other hand , was blushing at the response.

"Remember , Sho-chan. 'My dear' is an adjective You use dear in expressions such as 'my dear fellow', 'dear girl', or 'my dear Richard' when you are addressing someone whom you know and are fond of," Yachi said as she explained to Hinata pointing out the key points for her. Hinata nodded and listened to Yachi's explanation.

Tsukishima wasn't listening to Yamaguchi as he kept looking at Hinata who was wearing Tsukishima's spare glasses. She looked more of a mature kind of teenager. His thoughts were cut off by Yamaguchi who rolled a paper and pointed to his ear , yelling into it.