𝐂𝐇.𝐕𝐈𝐈

ʚ ═══・୨˚♡˚୧・═══ ɞ

𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘

❝ 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 ❞

𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲

| [ なにを犠牲にしても それでも君を守るよ ] |

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

| [ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ] |

#-A few weeks after the incident , they've figured who did all the mess up and framing. A classmate of Hinata , Miya Himawari , was just jealous of her popularity and all the attention she got. That's when Hinata started to confront her. She listened to Hinata's advice and they became close friends.

On the other hand , Kageyama also apologized to Hinata for not trusting her. Hinata just laughed and just told him things were going better. He nodded and they became best friends again. Promising upon each other to never betray each other and always trust each other.

With Tsukishima , that's another problem. They've kissed and mearly fucked each other 2 times. Hinata kept remembering the incident whenever she sees Tsukishima. She slapped herself and continued her work. She and Yachi would hang out and talk about crushes.

Each time Hinata and Yachi see Tsukishima , Yamaguchi and Kageyama , Hinata was the first one to hide behind Yachi. On the other hand , Yachi was calm and talked to the guys normally while mentally , she was screaming.

Then , it comes to the day where all first years had to do a school festival. The school festival consists of school play with the drama and Thearte Club , sports events with all sports clubs , baking cakes and other types of foods and sweets with the Cooking Club, and finally , Hinata's class decided to do a maid cafè but the girls wanted a butler cafè.

That's when their class president decided both , maid and butler cafè but make it more in the old fashion style. Their goal was to have as many students to join the cafè than another class they were competing with. The cafè featured their famous and popular students , Hinata and Tsukishima. Knowing it would go terribly wrong , they still went with the old fashion cafè idea.

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊