𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, Kageyama was waiting outside the arcade where he and Hinata had agreed to meet up

Meanwhile, Kageyama was waiting outside the arcade where he and Hinata had agreed to meet up. He tried to distract himself from what had happened earlier this morning. 

Before he left, his older sister, Miwa had asked where he was going and he replied that he and Hinata will be hanging out together for today. 

"You and Shoyo, hanging out together today?" Miwa smirked, "More like going on a date."

"Nee-san!" Kageyama hissed, blushing in embarrassment. 

"What? I'm just saying the truth." Miwa innocently said. 

"It's not like that! We're just hanging out as friends!" Kageyama protested. 

Miwa scoffed, "That's what they say before dating. Now, you better go to your little date, Tobio. I want to be an aunt when you two get out of college." 

"NEE-SAN!" 

'Ugh... how embarrassing,' Kageyama groaned, 'It's not like I like him or anything. He is just an annoying, idiotic, hyper carrot head... Whose eyes look adorable when they shine so brightly...

Wait a minute...

What? 

Did he just say that Hinata's eyes look adorable?

Kageyama shakes his head in disbelief at what he had just thought. The sun must have been getting to him that he is thinking such nonsense. 

"Speaking of nonsense, Where the hell is that dumbass? I told him to hurry up already!" 

"KAGEYAMA!" A familiar voice yelled from a distance. 

'Speak of the devil.'

The setter looked up to see Hinata jogging towards him. 

"About time, boke," Kageyama told him as Hinata stops in front of him. 

"Hey! At least I made it! I told you I was dropping off my young sister." Hinata defended.

"You could have just informed me that earlier then I wouldn't have to stand under the hot sun for five minutes, idiot!" The dark-haired boy yells at him, thumping him on the head.

Hinata yelps, "Okay, okay, okay! I'm sorry! I'll make it up to you!" 

"You better!" Kageyama huffed. 

The orange-haired boy smiled at him to which Kageyama noticed. 

"What are you smiling about?" He asked. 

Hinata chuckled, "Nothing... just... you're cute when you are angry."

Kageyama blushed bright red and his heart started to beat loudly. 

'Be quiet, heart-beat...' He silently begged. 

"Why you little-!"

"Now, let's go have fun!" Hinata cheered, ignoring Kageyama's flustered state and going into the arcade.