𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖

Disclaimer: I do not own Demon Slayer or Haikyuu. They belong to their rightful owners. This story is inspired by 'Karasuno's Demon Slayer' by Sarskieplayz123. This doesn't follow the original plot of Haikyuu or Demon Slayer and can be considered as an Alternate Universe.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ 

It was Saturday and Hinata's anxiety grew even more. He felt like there were butterflies in his stomach and he felt tenser than ever.

So to calm himself, Hinata sat on his couch in the middle of his living room. He was sitting Indian style, slowly taking deep breaths and practicing some breathing techniques (not his Storm Breathing techniques but techniques to help anxious people relax). 

The orange-haired boy inhaled slowly and deeply through his nose while counting from one to four. After counting to four, he slowly exhaled, releasing the air from his lungs. 

'Breath in...'

Inhale.

'Breath out...'

Exhale.

'Breath in...'

Inhale.

'Breath out...'

Exhale.

'Breath in...

Inhale. 

'Breath out...'

Exhale.

'Breath in...'

Inhale.

'Breath out'

RING!

Hinata's moment of concentration was interrupted by the ringing sound of his phone and he quickly took his phone and answered it. 

"Hello?" He said. 

"Dumbass, where are you?! I thought we agreed to meet up? I've been waiting here for almost five minutes!" Kageyama shouted on the phone. 

Shit. 

He had forgotten his plans with Kageyama.

---

Yesterday.

Hinata felt bad for rejecting Kageyama's offers to stay back and practice with him as they usually do but recently he had been very busy patrolling the town and school for any demons. 

So after the Hashira meeting and he went home, he had called Kageyama late at night (which annoyed him greatly) If he wanted to hang out tomorrow and probably go to the arcade. 

Kageyama at first rejected cause he was tired and wanted to go back to sleep but Hinata kept on begging him until he relented. 

---

"Uh... I'll be right there! I'm sorry I had to drop off my little sister first!" Hinata lied. 

"Well you better get here fast or else I'm leaving!" Kageyama threatened. 

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Bye!" Hinata quickly hangs up and hastily went to put on a casual out, running out the door. 

'Total Concentration Breathing...' 

(Zen Shūchū no Kokyū...)

Hinata's speed started to accelerate when using Total Concentration Breathing and in a flash of lightning, he disappeared out of sight. 

The Storm Hashira [Haikyuu x Demon Slayer] (DISCONTINUED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara