He nodded and opened the gift box to see a t-shirt for him...

A lone tear escaped his eyes reading the note on the t-shirt

A lone tear escaped his eyes reading the note on the t-shirt...he then saw a pregnancy kit in the box...he took it and saw that it had two pink lines, which confirmed that they r pregnant...kartik looked at naira with tears flowing down his eyes...naira nodded and kept the box aside...she took his hand and kept it on her stomach...

NAIRA:(with tears, one hand over his hand on her stomach, other hand cupping his face) hnn kartik
...hum pregnant hein...tum papa bnne wale ho aur mei mumma...
Tumhari wish puri ho gyi mera bachaa...(kissing his forehead)

Kartik hugged her tightly and cried in her embrace...he was so happy today...till now he was in the guilt that bcoz of him they can't have a baby, but now he was the happiest man on the earth...

NAIRA:(kissing his eyes and sucking his tears) bss..bss..shh... bss mera bachaa...ab no more tears...ab sirf khushiyan hongi hmari life mei...(keeping his hand on her stomach)...boht jald hmara baby hmari godi mei hoga...jo tumhe papa kahega...(cupping his face) Tum chup kyu ho...I know tumhe ekdam se shock mila h, but kuch toh bolo...apni feelings share kro naa apni jaan se...(kissing his cheeks)

Kartik wiped his tears and slid his hand below her saree on her stomach...he caressed it to feel the baby...he bent down and kissed her belly...

KARTIK:(caressing her belly) hmara baby...nairu schi mei...yeh hmare pyar ki nishaani...(looking at her with happy tears)

NAIRA:(wiping his tears) hnn kartik..yeh hmara baby...hmare pyar ki nishaani...actually mujhe kuch dino se symptoms feel ho rhe the, isliye mei gynecologist se consult krne gyi thi...mujhe doubt tha, andr se esi feeling bhi ho rhi thi, pr sure nhi thi...doctor ne kaha ki boht rare cases mei esa hota h ki infertility time ke sath inactive ho jaati h...aur hmare sath bhi esa hi hua h...u made me pregnant..ab tum bilkul thik ho...
Future mei bhi hum second baby plan kr skte h...(with tears of happiness)

Kartik was so happy with his news...he wiped naira's tears and kissed her forehead and then captured her lips...his one hand was on her belly, caressing it...she too started responding to the kiss, looping her arms around his neck...they kissed eachother passionately...kartik broke the kiss seeing her breathless....he then bent and kissed her belly below her saree...naira caressed his hair and kissed his forehead...

KARTIK:(hugging her) thankuu jaan...tumne mujhe duniya ki sbse badi khushi di h...I m so happy today...yeh birthday mera best birthday h...tumhara hope jeet gya...tum hmesha kehti thi naa ki sb thik ho jayega...hmara baby iss duniya mei zroor aayega...I m sorry nairu...mene aaj subah bhi tumhe itna kuch keh diya...mene tumhe kisi aur ke sath physical hone ke liye bhi keh diya...tumhe yeh toh nhi lgg rha naa ki mei tumse pyar nhi krta...Esa nhi h jaan...mei iss baby se bhi zyada tumse pyar krta hu...I m really sorry nairu...(not able to meet her eyes)

Naira held his chin and made him look at her...she kissed his forehead and cheeks...she then stood up from his lap and held his hand taking him to tent like cabina set up...she made him sit on the bed inside and sat beside him...

NAIRA:(holding his hand in between her palms) tumhari koi galti nhi h bachaa

NAIRA:(holding his hand in between her palms) tumhari koi galti nhi h bachaa...tumne esa isliye kaha kyuki tum guilt mei the...tumhe lgta tha ki yeh sb tumhari vajah se ho rha h...pr it's not true...ab vo sb bhul jaate h naa...aur mujhe bura nhi lgga uss baat ka kyuki mei jaanti hu ki tumhare dil mei kitna pain hoga jb tumne mujhe kisi aur ke sath vo sb krne ki permission di...ab yeh sb chodo naa...humari life mei itni badi happiness aayi h, let's celebrate it...aaj mumma, papa aur baby ek sath boht sara time spend krenge...

He nodded and laid his head on her lap...naira caressed his hair and kissed his temple...he kissed her knuckles and then turned towards her stomach...he slid the saree from there and planted many wet kisses, showering love to their baby...he then snuggled into her stomach...naira hugged him tightly, laying her head on him...they enjoyed like that talking to the baby and showering love on their upcoming happiness
...naira then laid on the bed as she was tired...kartik covered her with blanket and laid beside her hugging her and snuggling into her chest...

KARTIK:(looking at her) Jaan tum thak gyi...(she nodded)..hum kal ek baar doctor ki appointment lekr check up krva lenge...abhi tum rest kro...good night nairu...
(Kissing her forehead)...Good night baby..(kissing her stomach)..

NAIRA:(kissing kartik's hair) abhi nhi sona...phle mujhe apne baby ko feed toh krane do...tumne aaj subah ke baad dudu nhi piya naa..

KARTIK:(hesitant to ask) Jaan tum ab bhi mujhe feed kraogi...ab toh hmari life mei ek chotu sa baby aane wala h naa, toh mei kese...I m.ea.n..v.o...

NAIRA:(cupping his face) Tum hmesha mere phle baby rhoge kartik...u r my first priority...yeh baby mera second baby h, phle toh tum ho...jo jagah tumhari h naa meri life mei, vo kisi ki bhi nhi...Mei boht pyar krti hu iss bache se, pr sbse zyada pyar mei tumse krti hu...even jb hmara baby iss duniya mei aa jayega, mei tb bhi tumhe feed krungi kyuki tum mere phle bache ho...mera kittu...

KARTIK:(snuggled into her chest, feeling overwhelmed) thankuu so much jaan...mujhe itna pyar krne ke liye...I love u too nairu...mei hmesha tumhara baby bnke rhena chahta hu...thankuu meri yeh wish puri krne ke liye...

Naira kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair...she slowly removed her saree pallu...kartik helped her in removing blouse and then bra too...he put the blanket till her neck and started sucking her nipples, feeling content...it was indeed his best birthday till date...naira caressed his hair and slept being tired...
Kartik looked at her and found her asleep...he kissed her forehead and then bent down, kissing her stomach...he caressed her belly and started talking to the baby...

KARTIK:(to baby) hlo baby...mei apka papa...apko pta h mei aur apki mumma apse kitna pyar krte h...hum wait kr rhe apka...aap girl ho ya boy yeh toh mujhe nhi pta...
Pr humare liye boht precious ho...
Ab jb tk aap nhi aa jate, mei apka aur apki mumma ka pura khayal rkhunga...bss aap safely hmare pas aa jao, phir hmari family complete ho jayegi...hmari happy family...
Good night bachaa...ab aap sojao...

Saying this, he too slept keeping his head on naira's chest and hugging her stomach lightly not to hurt her...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...keep supporting guys.
...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Rohan shanaya's wedding talks, kaira visits gynae clinic...

Guys, do u want me to show some complications or should it be a perfect happy pregnancy...