He opened the door for me once we got to our car and then walked towards the driver's side and got in, but instead of starting the car, he started doing something to his seat which made in lean so it was flat, he then held me by the waist and pulled me towards him so I was seating on his lap looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"I can't seem to be able to take my hand off you today, I think I've missed you too much in the past few days." He smiled cupping my face and pulling me closer to him, he brushed his thumb on my lower lip and bit his lips at the same time, why would he do that to me? Seeing him do something like that just created some sort of havoc inside me.

I immediately grabbed his face and smashed my lips against his, he wasn't the only one that couldn't keep his hands off, it seemed like I was yearning for him as just much as he was for me.

A few moments into the kissing, I heard him moan my name which just made me feel so proud, knowing that I made him feel exactly how he made me feel was such a relief.

"I think we should get going before someone catches us making out in the parking lot." He said pulling apart from the kiss. I still wanted to kiss him, I hadn't had enough but he was right, this wasn't the right place for it, so I just got back to my seat while he adjusted his seat and then started the car and drove off.

"Would you... umm maybe like to come home?" He asked, I looked at him with my eyes wide open, I think it was a bit unexpected so I was just surprised.

"Relax, we don't have to do anything, I just... I don't feel like letting you go today. You can stay at my place then I'll drop you back in the morning, we'll just watch a movie together or something. Or you can play Darshan Raval's music and dance on it and I'll watch." He winked making me laugh. I remember the time I had stayed at his house sometime back and he had actually caught me dancing stupidly to Darshan's music.

"I don't know... wouldn't it be awkward? I mean your parents and everyone know we're dating." I said nervously.

"That's not a problem, they are very open minded like that, even Sonali used to come stay at our place when she and Samar were dating, everyone is okay with it."

"Wouldn't it be awkward?"

"If it's awkward for you, I'll bring you back home before anyone wakes up, and right now they'll all be asleep so they won't even know you came with me... please come?" He pouted making such a cute baby face, how could I say no to that face?

"I'm just a bit scared, the both of us in one room, I don't want us to end up doing something I'm not ready for." I bit my lips nervously.

"I promise if you tell me not to touch you even a bit, I won't touch you. Nothing has to happen Khushi, I told you I'll wait until we're married if that's what you want, trust me."

"Okay, fine. I'll come but you better not touch me." I nodded in agreement, I might be crazy or stupidly in love because right now I had my hormones acting up so bad and yet I agreed to go with him, but hey, I think I could control myself okay.

"It's a promise." He smiled.

*****

We slowly tiptoed into his room so no one would know, his family might be open minded but I was really shy, I wouldn't want them to know we stayed together an entire night, it would just be too awkward for me.

"Do you want to change?" Arnav asked staring at his cupboard finding a change of clothes for himself.

"Of course, it's not like I can sleep in these."

"Well you can just take it off." He smirked at me, Idiot!

"Arnav!"

"Hey, I said I wouldn't touch you, I am keeping my promise, see I'm standing so far away from you even." He raised his hands up in the air.

"That doesn't help, you can't talk dirty to me and then..." I stopped speaking realizing I was just about to make myself sound desperate. Nope, not doing that.

"And then what?" he started walking towards me, grinning like an idiot, I swear this guy was driving me crazy.

He stopped so close to me but like he promised, he dint touch me, but just him being this close to me was also making me feel things that I didn't want to, not yet at least.

"And then what babe?"

Aww, he addressed me as babe, why was he being so cute, look at that cute face of his, why wouldn't I want to kiss it? Okay, control Khushi, he has to be in love with you before you take any serious step! And just kissing him could lead to so much more.

"Nothing, go change and find me something to change." I said pushing him away, he just laughed as he walked back to the cupboard and grabbed some clothes, he handed me a pair and put his on the bed while he unbuttoned his shirt and got rid of it, and I stood there stupidly staring at him and drooling over him. I know he was doing that on purpose.

"See something you like?" He smirked as he unzipped his pants.

"Jeez Arnav." I blushed as I turned around immediately, damn he looked so hot shirtless and it took all in me to turn around because I knew if I kept on looking at him like that, I was going to rush to him, but I wasn't going to let that happen because I knew how to control myself right?

"I'm done, you can change in the bathroom if you're shy of changing in front of your boyfriend." He laughed.

"I'm not changing in front of until you are in love with me." I made some funny faces at him and headed straight to the bathroom, I know he did this on purpose, he just put on some shorts and nothing else, his freaking chest was bare.

I shouldn't have agreed to come along, now he was going to tease me like this the entire night. Stupid Arnav! And stupid me for falling into his smart trap.

When I came back from the bathroom after changing, I found him lying on the bed trying to find something to watch on his TV, he looked at me and patted at the empty space beside him on the made so I walked there and lied down beside him.

"What movie do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Just pick anything." I said as I made myself comfortable, at least he wasn't trying anything right now and he was still keeping his promise of not touching me, so far, so good.

"Okay." He smirked as he pressed play on Fifty Shade of Grey. Not again, how do I end up falling in his traps like these? I just stared at him pretending to be angry.

"What?" He laughed.

"Nothing." I frowned to which he laughed once again, his laughter was so beautiful and right now I could really believe what he had told me, when I met Arnav it was very rare to see him laugh and here we were today, he had laughed so much in the past few hours, it made me so happy to know that I could make him this happy.

"You were exactly like this when we first met." He said.

"Oh please, I wasn't nervous at all around you okay, in fact I was talking nonstop." I laughed remembering that time, we had come so far since then hadn't we?

We watched the movie for a few more minutes silently until he spoke up again.

"It's the opposite for us here, you're acting like Mr. Grey, and I'm here begging for your love." He pouted.

"Arnav, shut up." I laughed as I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it, he just frowned like a baby making me laugh more.