"did you have fun with them"

"if she has any scratch I will kill the four of you"she said the last part to the new people as four of them paled hearing her.

As for others the future and Ric watched her in adoration while others are shocked.But if they see from the future's pov she is a bloody softie for Hope not that she will say or admit that.

"wow little we don't"said one of the ginger boys.

"get a hello or how are you"said the other ginger boy.

Most people now thinking that they are the Wealsey kids.

"we are hurt Kayls"said a guy with dark skin.

"They are right you forgot about us love"said a guy with olive skin brown hair and blue eyes.

As they blond girl went to say something mostly scold them she was cut off by

The idiot Salvatore ohh sorry Damon I mean by saying"oh damn who are you all and liitle red with baby satan "

People who liked Mikayla said well more like yelled"she is not baby satan"

Minnie stepped in and stopped the chaos and said"why don't you all introduce yourself."

The two gingers stepped forward and said----

"Hello we are Fred

and George Wealsey

our parents are Aurthr

and Molly Wealsey

we are twenty

and were griffindors"said the two gingers.

Molly paled knowing that her twins are just like her brothers as most of the hall laughed at their attics.

The Prewett brothers said"you two

are just like

us"they said the same way.

"Hello everyone I am Luna Lovegood daughter of Xenophillius and Pandora Lovegood,I am a Ravenclaw and seventeen."said a blond girl as the said couple blushed.

"Hello everyone I am Cedric Diggory,son of Amos and Aurora diggory I am 21 and was a proud hufflepuff."said a cute boy with chocolate eyes and hair.

"Merry meet everyone I am Theodore Nott Jr. son of Theodore Nott and Elenora Nott,heir to the Noble house of Nott,a former Slytherin and I am eighteen."said the guy with olive skin and blue eyes.

"Merry meet everyone I am Blaise Zabini. son of Flora Zabini and some pureblood guy,heir to the Noble house of Zabini,a former Slytherin and I am eighteen."said the guy with dark skin.

"Hope darling introduce yourself love"said Mikayla.

"Hellow I am Hope mikaelson I am this much"said a baby hope while showing three fingersmaking many coo at her.

"Wait Mikaelson now who?"said stefan.

"yea she is uncle Nik's and Hayley's daughter"said Mikayla.

"Great a baby Klaus"said Damon"was baby satan not enough"

"I have a daughter"said a frozen Klaus.

"congrats brother"said Kol,Elijah and Finn.

"I have 2 niece I have 2 niece"said a joyful Rebekah.