"Huh?" Ava didn't hear so she asked in confusion.

"Nothing, you look just fine Ava, don't be afraid." Felix shook his head lightly.

His grip on her hand however tightened.

Away from these two, Felicity and her peers were in a banquet because it was the last day of the convention.

Alexander and Felicity were currently standing beside the food table, talking to each other.

"You are secretly a diva Alexander, you act like a fucking princess," Felicity chuckled loudly and pointed her finder at Alexander's face.

She was dressed in a lavender gown while Alexander was in a dashing white suit.

"I'm not! You are the princess," Alexander refuted moodily.

"No no, I'm the knight in shining armour, your knight in shining armors that's gonna save the princess," Felicity emphasized.

Alexander's eyes did nit leave her face even when she turned away, feeling the burning gaze she looked at him to meet with amazed face.

"What?" She uttered in confusion.

"No one ever told me I need to be saved," Alexander chuckled and his face still showed the same amazement from before.

"You know what? No matter how hard we try to hide it but every person has skeletons buried in their closet and the come out to dance in the moonlight every once in a while," Felicity said with a sigh, her eyes gazing at some distance.

"You're really an author,"

"I don't understand," suddenly a girly voice said.

Felicity and Alexander both turned towards the person who spoke, which turned out the be the girl from before who was glaring at her a few days ago.

"Excuse me?" Felicity asked.

"I said I don't understand it! If you already have a man then why do you go around flirting with other's boyfriend?" The girl said angrily.

"What did you just say," Felicity's face now morphed into a scowl as she took a step towards the unknown girl.

"I don't understand, you're not hot or cute or even beautiful. So why does Liam sees in you?" The girl said and gestured towards Liam who seemed to be making his way towards them.

A few days ago when Liam was showing them around the campus, he told them that he had a girlfriend who had a panaroid personality so this must be her.

Smirking, Felicity closed the distance between her and the girl with her elegant footsteps.

The girl tried to back away but felicity close the distance between them again, they were only standing few inches away.

"I don't understand one thing either," Felicity chuckled looking into the girl's eyes.

"W-what?" The girl mumbled.

"If I'm not hot," Felicity whispered lowly and leaned towards the girl's ear a bit seductively. "Then why are you flustered?" She asked with a chuckle.

In the meantime Liam was already by their side.

"Cara baby how many times do I have to tell you," Liam came and took his girlfriend away.

"Umm- wtf just happened?" Alexander stood there in daze in as he watched the scene unfolding.

"I don't know either, I just felt that I ate it," Felicity said.

"Sss- I wouldn't exactly say that-" Alexander couldn't help but utter what he felt.

"Me too, yeah, me too," Felicity had to agree.

I'm in a fucking wedding rn, I apologise if the quality is bad