"Cottage no.102." Rajnath Dadu says.

"Congratulations, we are neighbors now. Mine is cottage no.101." Nanu says and hugs him again.

"Then let's go there together." Rajnath Ji says.

"Yes. But... Arya tell Shaurya that we are leaving with Raj. He should leave without us." Nanu says and I go to inform Bhai.

"Bhai was everything okay?" I ask as soon as I see Bhai and Veer. Veer is rooting in Bhai's shoulder and his cheeks are stained with tears.

"Yes. I will just take him to the park and distract him. Where is Dadu?" Shaurya asks.

"Nanu has met his best friend and we are going with them as we are going to the same place. You leave without us and take care of Veer. And if you need anything just call me. Okay." I say and I kiss Veer's head but he still turns away from me.

"Fine. But call me if you need a ride back home." Bhai says as he sits in the car.

I wave at him and hear Nanu calling me. I go towards them. I sit in the passenger seat as Mayra is in the driving seat. I want to learn how to drive but it gets postponed everytime because of some crisis.

Nanu and Rajnath Ji are sitting in the back and talking non stop. Really, old friends are warming and comforting. I wish I had friends like that too. I used to have friends but none of them are my best friends. I will try to start a conversation with Mayra.

"So what do you do, Mayra?" I ask her.

"I actually stay at home only. I have done bachelor's in arts, especially dancing as I like it and also some other art courses. I have recently started a photography course too. What about you?" Mayra asks with her sweet voice. She has chestnut-colored hair with exotic sea green eyes which is unusual.

"Well. I have done an interior designing course along with some internship but now I just stay at home and do some personal work only. But you are great. You are learning so many things." I say in awe of her.

"It is nothing. I was bored so I thought of trying something new." She says and then we start talking about where we studied and common things.

The car finally stops near the gate of our cottage. We walk the small distance as Rajnath Ji wants to see our place first. I looked around for a while. The cottage has six bedrooms along with a drawing room and kitchen. The garden has a small pond and a very good scope to have a beautiful view.

I start planning while they look around. After I complete most of the work, Rajnath Ji looks over my shoulder to see my work and I explain things to him. He looks impressed by my work.

"Can you look at our cottage and suggest something too, dear. If you don't mind." Rajnath Ji says.

"Why would she just suggest? She will even help you with your interior work." Nanu says with confidence.

"But you must be busy with other things." Mayra says sweetly. Her voice is really soothing to hear.

"I wouldn't mind that at all, Rajnath Ji. And I am not that busy. Also you are my Nanu's bestfriend, I will do it. Let's go take a look at your cottage, so I can get some ideas." I say.

"Okay. But don't call me Rajnath Ji. Just Dadu is enough." Dadu says.

"Okay, Dadu." I say with a smile and then we go to see their cottage.

Their cottage also is very beautiful with six rooms, a drawing room, kitchen and one study room and small studio for Mayra as he told me. I looked around, then wrote down some things and took some pictures too.